Cannot Access My Account

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

witssend

Registered Shopper
I had to request a refund earlier this week for some bulbs that were totally unaccepatble (I am not the only one who was not happy with them others have requested refunds) Yesterday I tried to access my account to see if the refund had been processed to find my account has been blocked and I cannot access it nor can I place orders.

As I have had no communication from QVC I find this totally out of order

Tried requesting information and nothing received back from them
:mysmilie_51::mysmilie_51:

Have you had "The Letter" anytime in the recent past? It's possible QVC class that as a final warning BUT and it's a big BUT you were returning/requesting refund for the bulbs, not under the 30 day MBG but under your statutory consumer protection which shouldn't ever be included in QVC's returns calculation. Anything refunded as faulty or substandard is a legal right which Q can't limit in their Terms and Conditions.

I'd recommend emailing them rather than phoning mainly because it creates a paper trail that you can refer back to and speaking on the phone the person who answers the call probably won't have all the facts.

Maybe check your bank statement to ensure the money has been refunded.

Its the only item on the account that there has been a problem with, no letter, or anything, will try some more emails

There have been complains on their FB page saying page cannot access their account on the website. Someone today asked if they had malaware infection?

As long as they have not been hacked!!!!!

I would call CS and say I couldn't access my account and see what they say.

There have been complains on their FB page saying page cannot access their account on the website. Someone today asked if they had malaware infection?

As long as they have not been hacked!!!!!

sure Donna, the site is such crap the hackers will give up in exasperation

Just seen that about the malware so who knows, when I have a decent phone signal I will give them a call to see if I can get any response seen as I am not getting anywhere with emails

I have no difficulty accessing my account. For the past couple of months when I submit my email address, and pin number, I get a "email not recognised", and must enter my membership number, then my pin. It's no hardship, though.

I have no difficulty accessing my account. For the past couple of months when I submit my email address, and pin number, I get a "email not recognised", and must enter my membership number, then my pin. It's no hardship, though.

I had this just the other day when I ordered something but not when I just wanted to access account.

Latest posts

Back