Carla Laslo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Carla used to be a model on a shopping channel ages ago, might have been Express (Craig was on there too if I remember right). She's always been a very attractive girl and she seems genuine, not like some of the others.

CC

She'll do anything to get in the limelight. Spotted her as an 'extra' a while ago.....it was a comedy series!

I am watching just now the 10am airing, lovely to see a very good naturally tanned Carla Laslo. I think she is lovely and I wish I looked like her. She never comes across pushy or shouty. Such a pleasure.

I am watching just now the 10am airing, lovely to see a very good naturally tanned Carla Laslo. I think she is lovely and I wish I looked like her. She never comes across pushy or shouty. Such a pleasure.

I don’t get this Tuesday evening at 8pm Carla finishing her hour she said she had no idea when she would be back at Q

She appeared part way through one hour and said that a certain time earlier she was walking the dogs, so I think you are right about them calling people in at the last minute.

Was that Tuesday evening when she said 40 minutes earlier she was told she was due in?
Bit too much of short notice I’d say taking for granted guests can come in at a drop of a hat.
Then finishing that hour on Tuesday evening not knowing when she was due back in and then reappearing Friday morning......

Was that Tuesday evening when she said 40 minutes earlier she was told she was due in?
Bit too much of short notice I’d say taking for granted guests can come in at a drop of a hat.
Then finishing that hour on Tuesday evening not knowing when she was due back in and then reappearing Friday morning......
Yes, I believe it was. Also, to be honest both in personality and presentation I think Carla us the best guest, she is never up herself or boastful, not high pitched vocals. I find her very watchful.

Since lockdown we've seen programmes comprise of 'recorded earlier' segments, so I wouldn't be surprised if, like IW, the 45 minute show and 15 minutes of pre recorded stuff will be the norm.

Latest posts

Back