Catheirne Huntley Weight Loss

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ChuntzWatch 01/06/2024
Gardening show, with plants called "Salvia Lips" being featured. Guest states that the plant will form a bush for a while, before the Salvia Lips appear.

Chuntz then poses the question: "how long before you get lips in your bush?" and soon descends into a heap of sniggers and uncontrollable laughter. Meanwhile, the guest retains a straight face, and Chuntz is heard to say that she admires the guest for behaving like an adult. Mind you, even Mrs T choked on her Rich Tea! :ROFLMAO:
I can imagine the reaction if I made a comment along those lines to a work colleague - I'd be straight out the door! Councils are very PC. QVC obviously aren't although they like to think they are.

CC

I can imagine the reaction if I made a comment along those lines to a work colleague - I'd be straight out the door! Councils are very PC. QVC obviously aren't although they like to think they are.

CC
Double entendre "bush" comments like that are attention-seeking, ignorant, childish, and unprofessional. Maybe a comedian can get away with them, but not a professional saleswoman. I think it's quite sad and I can't see any of the others saying things like that.

I bumped into a friend I haven't seen for a number of months. She had been Type 2 diabetic for years and told me she is now on the famous weight loss injection. Okay, I will be honest, she did not look any different to me. She is tall and always overweight, and still apple shaded overweight.

Double entendre "bush" comments like that are attention-seeking, ignorant, childish, and unprofessional. Maybe a comedian can get away with them, but not a professional saleswoman. I think it's quite sad and I can't see any of the others saying things like that.
She seems fixated on these types of 'jokes.' When there was a presentation recently about absorbent knickers, she quipped, "Show me your knickers.". Yes, of course, it was a joke and the other women on the sofa dutifully smirked. But the BA didn't seem amused.

I bumped into a friend I haven't seen for a number of months. She had been Type 2 diabetic for years and told me she is now on the famous weight loss injection. Okay, I will be honest, she did not look any different to me. She is tall and always overweight, and still apple shaded overweight.
Her appetite in general and a craving for sugar should have decreased, so she should have lost weight. Could be she overeats even if her brain tells her she's not hungry.

I've heard her give a similar reaction when she's mentioned 'gussets.'
Catherine Huntley has a dirty mind. Just say it. She’s rude. She’s not funny. She’s a smutty, middle aged presenter and not a very good one. I don’t care if she’s fat or thin, she’s smutty.

She seems fixated on these types of 'jokes.' When there was a presentation recently about absorbent knickers, she quipped, "Show me your knickers.". Yes, of course, it was a joke and the other women on the sofa dutifully smirked. But the BA didn't seem amused.
I’ve already stopped beating around about this woman and said what I think of her. I absolutely agree with you, she’s pathetic.

IMG_0858.gif

God forbid anybody have a sense of humour on Qvc....or here for that matter.
Depends what you call a sense of humour Lord, there are of course other rude people in the world who would appreciate CHs so called humour, perhaps you’re one of them?

We all laugh at different things. The important thing is to laugh! It's good for our wellbeing.
Absolutely, laughing is good for you, I laugh every day, today I’m laughing at Lord Mark 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Her appetite in general and a craving for sugar should have decreased, so she should have lost weight. Could be she overeats even if her brain tells her she's not hungry.

That’s the thing a lot of people, medics included, seem to forget!

It’s not always as simple as eating less and moving more…

Many people have psychological and emotional reasons for eating more than they need or the ‘wrong’ types of food, and ignoring or over-ruling their physical appetite…

Without tackling those background issues, injections such as these and even many more basic diet approaches will often fail, sadly…

It's the older ladies who can surprise you with their brazen sexual jokes.

I'll never forget hearing my mum tell a smutty joke for the first time. I was in my late teens, she thought I was sleeping. I don't think I've ever been as shocked!

Now I'm her age and have seen and heard just about everything I totally agree with you, Grizelda. I have a fair few mucky jokes I could tell (but probably aren't politically correct these days).

Latest posts

Back