Catherine's hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rubyrat

Registered Shopper
I do like Catherine she is one of my favs but I wish she would change that hair colour.Maybe back to blond or I didn't mind her brunette.

I don't dislike it but think a blonde bob suited her better. I still think she is a lovely looking girl.

She was gorgeous with a bob. I liked her bob blond and dark brown. Not a fan of this colour or length so much but she's lovely anyway.

I wonder if she's single :giggle: I read that she had a boyfriend but she later denied that on twitter. Keeping stum and who can blame her with all the nasty comments she's had. Some very jealous people about, sad really. I look forward to her shows, she's always bubbly :)

She was gorgeous with a bob. I liked her bob blond and dark brown. Not a fan of this colour or length so much but she's lovely anyway.

I wonder if she's single :giggle: I read that she had a boyfriend but she later denied that on twitter. Keeping stum and who can blame her with all the nasty comments she's had. Some very jealous people about, sad really. I look forward to her shows, she's always bubbly :)

yes she is bubbly...always looks to be enjoying herself when on air. Lifts your spirits if you have had a naff day at work.

I like Catherine I think she looks like a woman should she has a lovely figure and always seems happy. Far better than some skinny bags of bone on Q.

I like Catherine I think she looks like a woman should she has a lovely figure and always seems happy. Far better than some skinny bags of bone on Q.

I wonder who you could possibly mean. Yes a bit of meat on a woman is never a bad thing in my book

i like her too.i do think she suffers with quite low self esteem reading between the lines (but then dont we all at some point?) and yes sometimes i do think Catherine what are you on about,but yes on the whole i like her.I do think shes very pretty with fabulous teeth and a lovely smile - i do find her current hair colour a bit wishy-washy for her colouring so yes id go with she needs a change,i didnt like the hair extensions.

she was dating someone at my dh's work but mr rd never wants to discuss it :angry: and i dont even know whether shes still with him.

i like her too.i do think she suffers with quite low self esteem reading between the lines (but then dont we all at some point?) and yes sometimes i do think Catherine what are you on about,but yes on the whole i like her.I do think shes very pretty with fabulous teeth and a lovely smile - i do find her current hair colour a bit wishy-washy for her colouring so yes id go with she needs a change,i didnt like the hair extensions.

she was dating someone at my dh's work but mr rd never wants to discuss it :angry: and i dont even know whether shes still with him.

Oh that's interesting. You should put your foot down and demand answers :angry:

I do like Catherine she is one of my favs but I wish she would change that hair colour.Maybe back to blond or I didn't mind her brunette.

Yes, she'd be great with either but I did love the brunette look. I don't like the current colour either. Too orangey and too close to her skin tone. She obviously likes it though - she's stuck with it for a good while.

Yes, she'd be great with either but I did love the brunette look. I don't like the current colour either. Too orangey and too close to her skin tone. She obviously likes it though - she's stuck with it for a good while.

I think it's a lovely colour sort of light auburn but it doesn't suit her skin tone at all.

I'm glad everyone here seems to like her. I don't think you'd believe some of the hatred I've read about her. Attacking her for no reason like a spoilt Princess!!

Catherine is a lovely girl who I think maybe suffers with nerves and if anything she overcompensates.

Another fan of Catherine here. She is softly spoken, calm and measured. She is very attractive and having met her she is very pleasant and made huge efforts to talk to everybody.

I'm glad she's got some fans. If she looks in she'll feel all warm and peachy. Some people put up forum and facebook pictures looking no more than a 'motel' cheap trailer trash type whereas Catherine looks lovely and classy on FB and twitter.

I'm glad she's got some fans. If she looks in she'll feel all warm and peachy. Some people put up forum and facebook pictures looking no more than a 'motel' cheap trailer trash type whereas Catherine looks lovely and classy on FB and twitter.

Sounds to me like you really have a crush on her.
Lynn

Sounds to me like you really have a crush on her.
Lynn

I guess I have. I think I'm more defensive about the vitriol I read elsewhere about her. People that have no lives (or family or employment I'd imagine as they seem to have unlimited time on their hands) that post thousands of times and so much is aimed at her or Chloe or generally not being nice. I mean who would post a hundred times a day? So sad. I have a neighbour called Barb who is the the thickest person I know and we discuss Q to be neighbourly sometimes and she can't help but dig at Catherine I told her last time to change the subject.

So sorry I'm a little defensive and okay a teeny weeny little crush :)

People that have no lives (or family or employment I'd imagine as they seem to have unlimited time on their hands) that post thousands of times and so much is aimed at her or Chloe or generally not being nice.

This ^^^^^^

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I guess I have. I think I'm more defensive about the vitriol I read elsewhere about her. People that have no lives (or family or employment I'd imagine as they seem to have unlimited time on their hands) that post thousands of times and so much is aimed at her or Chloe or generally not being nice. I mean who would post a hundred times a day? So sad. I have a neighbour called Barb who is the the thickest person I know and we discuss Q to be neighbourly sometimes and she can't help but dig at Catherine I told her last time to change the subject.

So sorry I'm a little defensive and okay a teeny weeny little crush :)

Oh I know exactly what you mean Dave.
Lynn

This ^^^^^^

That bit was bad wording stumpy bloke, didn't mean it like that. I meant what sort of life do people have if ALL they do is slate others. Hope that makes sense :)

Latest posts

Back