Charlie and Fashion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Almerinda

Registered Shopper
Why do the powers that be think that it is a good idea for Charlie to present fashion???
He oohs and aahs over ever garment as if he had never seen polyester before. Maybe it is because they only have skinny presenters in the building today and Renee's clothes will swamp them. I am a size 12 and I once bought a really pretty top in the small size and it was enormous on me. And I mean enormous!!
All we need now is Glen to stick his oar in. "Yes, definately, on trend, fashion forward, little pump, crisp white shirt, linen trousers, killer heels, lady of an age, going into spring slash summer"

He seems to be doing a lot of "Fashion" I am willing to bet his partner would not be seen dead in some of the stuff he is ooohing and aahing over.

I really cant stand the men doing typically womans things - fashion/makeup whatever but i guess there are increasingly less things for the men to present as QVC have reduced the typically mens things like electronics/diy etc hours. Not being sexist as i know many women like these things too!

I think he is good at presenting fashion....gets a little excited, asking Kim to make a leopard print cardigan in his size!...but generally he does a good job.

As long as they don't give Craig any fashion hours I'm happy. :mysmilie_697:

Latest posts

Back