Charlie Lapson & KVZ in Last Clicks

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
If you're in the market for a new bag and you love both these brands then check out Last Clicks as there's loads showing with good reductions too.

I'm going to pass but it's definitely worth a look if you're interested!

Not surprised these bags are in 'last clicks', the prices will probably be nearer to what they are worth.IMO so overpriced & tacky looking ( I did buy a KVZ bag a couple of years ago, which I like, but that was a one off)
p.s Kipling have a sale on their website @ the moment.

Not surprised these bags are in 'last clicks', the prices will probably be nearer to what they are worth.IMO so overpriced & tacky looking ( I did buy a KVZ bag a couple of years ago, which I like, but that was a one off)
p.s Kipling have a sale on their website @ the moment.

That's my opinion too, not my cup of tea either, but there are plenty of fans on here so I thought it was worth mentioning.

Good job we're all different though..............:wink:

Last edited:
couldn't give a toss about those bags but YAY Busy's back :)

Well, thank you dear friend.........:mysmilie_12: Thought some of our members might like to bag a bargain!

Don't get too excited though cos I might just be passing through.........:wink:

Well, thank you dear friend.........:mysmilie_12: Thought some of our members might like to bag a bargain!

Don't get too excited though cos I might just be passing through.........:wink:

No you are not, you are staying put, door is locked you ain't getting out!!!! :grin:

Latest posts

Back