Chit Chat

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nothing I have read on here has put me off rocks tv I love the jewellery I love the prices and I will shop with them for as long as I can afford to buy jewellery.I dont really care about the chat etc it will be old news next week when someone finds something else to moan about. If people have spread lies and the people involved seen it for themselves i'm sure they could of said something at the time and not dragged st into it

I did say something when I saw people telling lies about me. I did not drag ST into, I merely commented on here that I had caught people telling lies about me.

If I go onto chit chat now and see this situation being discussed, I leave without greeting anyone. Surely this is the best way forward for everyone?

n x

I'm sorry people have lied about you sazza and good on you for saying something to them at the time.
I was however meaning the person who started this thread in the first place i feel they should of said something at the time when they seen it and not come on here with the tittle tattle .Very few peeps probably seen it at the time and these things do normally blow over very quickly .

I'm sorry people have lied about you sazza and good on you for saying something to them at the time.
I was however meaning the person who started this thread in the first place i feel they should of said something at the time when they seen it and not come on here with the tittle tattle .Very few peeps probably seen it at the time and these things do normally blow over very quickly .

Milly - people on Chat (the minority) were lying about posters on here. I don't see how discussing it on here is tittle tattle. How would you feel if you saw people discussing you in Chat and people accusing you of awful and stupid things? The accusations and lies were, quite frankly, childish and moronic. Not everybody will say something when they see things being said in Chat. Some people don't like confrontation OR feel that the audience would even listen. So what's the point?

Sheffield Owl asked people to post what was said on Chat purely because it's the reason his wife was banned from here. She was banned because she accused Graham of some outrageous and ridiculous things on Chat. So now read Sheffield Owl's post and, with that in mind, ask yourself if his/her words were destined to be inflammatory.

Last edited:
Meeshoo, May I request that you not make an assumption as to my thought process. I certainly would never assume to know what you are thinking or your reasons for posting a comment.

I have more than explained the reason for my post. Besides which, why on earth would I wish to encourage people to speak in derogatory terms about my wife?

Finally, may I assure you, when I checked this morning I was very definitely male, and I don't feel as though I have 'lost anything' during the day.

Milly - people on Chat (the minority) were lying about posters on here. I don't see how discussing it on here is tittle tattle. How would you feel if you saw people discussing you in Chat and people accusing you of awful and stupid things? The accusations and lies were, quite frankly, childish and moronic. Not everybody will say something when they see things being said in Chat. Some people don't like confrontation OR feel that the audience would even listen. So what's the point?

Sheffield Owl asked people to post what was said on Chat purely because it's the reason his wife was banned from here. She was banned because she accused Graham of some outrageous and ridiculous things on Chat. So now read Sheffield Owl's post and, with that in mind, ask yourself if his/her words were destined to be inflammatory.

Thank you Messhoo, your post is spot on.

to Milly: I don't use the chat on rocks, i read it when i am watching rocks, because i have never used the chat i felt uncomfortable saying something when people were telling lies in chit chat, i also felt that they would not listen and would probably attack me for saying something or accuse me of being someone else as i have never chatted before.
I also don't view this thread as tittle tattle, i felt people had a right to know that lies were being told about them and this forum as i personally would want to know if it was me.

I think Gemdreamer it might of been better all round if you had PM'd the people in question if you were concerned that they should know what was being said,rather than start another round of knocking rocks when as you know its a very small minority of peeps saying such childish and moronic things,maybe now this can be put to bed and we can all get on with the real reason most of us are here and that is to have fun and talk bling

I think Gemdreamer it might of been better all round if you had PM'd the people in question if you were concerned that they should know what was being said,rather than start another round of knocking rocks when as you know its a very small minority of peeps saying such childish and moronic things,maybe now this can be put to bed and we can all get on with the real reason most of us are here and that is to have fun and talk bling

well i guess we'll just have to accept we have a difference of opinion on that milly.

Maybe it would be better all round if Steve Bennett would put his toys back in the pram and come on here and apologise!

I know I'm thick but what does cc'd mean (concerned?) can someone let me know Thanks

What a load of ****** tosh!

Graham - if I were you, I wouldn't worry in the slightest! Ignore this piece of shite. It's stirring at it's very worst I'm afraid.

The "person" wrote to you KNOWING that you own a forum and have published correspondence in the past. The person wrote to you WITHOUT declaring that he/she didn't want their email made public. Let's face it, I think we can all guess where this originates? It doesn't take a rocket scientist! :angry:

Let "person" - bring it on! Nobody will go forward with a legal claim Graham because (a) it will be too costly and (b) I'm not sure that "person" would really want such a rude and incoherent email given such scrutiny that it actually allows you to counter claim for libel and slander!

Oh and by the way "person" if you think that Princess Racer was banned for simply making comments then you're wrong. PR accused Graham of being a liar, being somebody else and posting under the name of Lee Jones in order to inflame situations etc etc etc. If it wasn't so stupid it'd be laughable.

A transcript of the conversation from the Chit room on the night in question is currently being sourced by Rocks and provided to PrincessRacer. This will confirm that yes, she did call Graham a liar, but that she did not say anything about him being someone else or pass comment regarding Lee Jones. She also has a copy of the deleted thread which again confirms that while she did call Graham a liar, she did not make any comments regarding Graham being anyone else.

A transcript of the conversation from the Chit room on the night in question is currently being sourced by Rocks and provided to PrincessRacer. This will confirm that yes, she did call Graham a liar, but that she did not say anything about him being someone else or pass comment regarding Lee Jones. She also has a copy of the deleted thread which again confirms that while she did call Graham a liar, she did not make any comments regarding Graham being anyone else.

Oh well, that makes it alright then? Enough said.

A transcript of the conversation from the Chit room on the night in question is currently being sourced by Rocks and provided to PrincessRacer. This will confirm that yes, she did call Graham a liar,
What a bad mouthing little charmer. :mysmilie_498:

Maybe people should get their facts straight before making anymore comments about Princess Racer and what she actually said. Like I said before, people are involving themselves based on inaccurate reporting by others, without actually knowing what really happened. I do hope apologies will be offered to PR, for the misrepresentation, it would only be fair.

I have taken the decison to ban Sheffield Owl as I am not comfortable with them being a member. I have refunded her donation.

Good for you, I'm glad Graham. Too many sh*t stirrers emanating from the RocksTV forum and the site was being polluted by their crap.

Maybe people should get their facts straight before making anymore comments about Princess Racer and what she actually said. Like I said before, people are involving themselves based on inaccurate reporting by others, without actually knowing what really happened. I do hope apologies will be offered to PR, for the misrepresentation, it would only be fair.

Perhaps you should go back and read Sheffield Owl's post. So you think it's acceptable that Princess Racer called Graham a liar on another forum? Thinking it wouldn't be seen? Well I did see it. I am not basing anything on inaccurate reports. There will be NO apologies from me.

While you're talking of fairness, do you think she was fair to Graham?

Latest posts

Back