Chit Chat

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You misunderstand Meeshoo. Im not talking about PR calling Graham a liar as Sheffield Owl has said. Its the fact that you and others have accused her of other comments, which it appears she is denying and the proof for it, is claimed to be in a copy of the chit chat conversation which is being obtained.
If it proves to be the case that you were wrong, I still feel an apology for that is in order. If she herself has admitted to the other accusation then obviously no apology from anyone else is an issue.
It seems unfair that having been banned so swiftly, before she could defend herself, that people are levelling accusations against her and she has no way of replying to them.
By banning Sheffield Owl too, the rest of us on the forum will not be able to hear a fair report about the transcript.

Hi Fwend,
Showing my age "cc" in old money with typewriters and cabon paper means "carbon copy" This is when you typed a document with a cabon paper to make a copy of the letter or document.
Today "cc" is used when you send emails and put other people on copy of the email
Another is "bcc" is when you send a copy of the message and copy some on the message and their details are not on the email (blind carbon copy)

Sapphireblue

You misunderstand Meeshoo. Im not talking about PR calling Graham a liar as Sheffield Owl has said. Its the fact that you and others have accused her of other comments, which it appears she is denying and the proof for it, is claimed to be in a copy of the chit chat conversation which is being obtained.
If it proves to be the case that you were wrong, I still feel an apology for that is in order. If she herself has admitted to the other accusation then obviously no apology from anyone else is an issue.
It seems unfair that having been banned so swiftly, before she could defend herself, that people are levelling accusations against her and she has no way of replying to them.
By banning Sheffield Owl too, the rest of us on the forum will not be able to hear a fair report about the transcript.
Who cares?? Let it go, nobody is interested in either of these former fms. :dull:

Briolette, I have sent you a message on FB to see if you're okay, if you happen to be reading this.

Now that the two people concerned are both banned, I hope that this whole issues dies a natural death. i saw stirring related to this site for the first time this weekend and found it very unpleasant to be in the middle of, especially as it related to a topic I was discussing. I find confrontation and argument a nasty thing and really hope that Rocks can go back to being Rocks and that this is finally over. For me, I enjoy the chat, chit chat in particular, for talking mindless rubbish and am grateful for the facility to do so without getting in the way of people who are talking about gems. I understand that many people would think the sort of carp I spout on a regular basis is rather irritating which is why I often stay in Chit chat - I was totally unprepared for a situation whereby someone raised this forum as a topic and tried to get me to agree to comments about a forum member. I am still a little thrown by the whole experience and its consequences. I can only hope, as I said originally, that this is put to bed now. I like it here, and I like Rocks TV.

N x

A transcript of the conversation from the Chit room on the night in question is currently being sourced by Rocks and provided to PrincessRacer. This will confirm that yes, she did call Graham a liar, but that she did not say anything about him being someone else or pass comment regarding Lee Jones. She also has a copy of the deleted thread which again confirms that while she did call Graham a liar, she did not make any comments regarding Graham being anyone else.

apologise unsure how to 'add' a previous reply..
the comments regarding Graham being 'someone else' were I believe that of mamamoomoo

A transcript of the conversation from the Chit room on the night in question is currently being sourced by Rocks and provided to PrincessRacer. This will confirm that yes, she did call Graham a liar, but that she did not say anything about him being someone else or pass comment regarding Lee Jones. She also has a copy of the deleted thread which again confirms that while she did call Graham a liar, she did not make any comments regarding Graham being anyone else.

apologise unsure how to 'add' a previous reply..
the comments regarding Graham being 'someone else' were I believe that of mamamoomoo

Sorry but who cares? If you were called a liar is that acceptable then?

i have a question on LeeJones thread under his name says bannedif he is banned how has he written a thread

Latest posts

Back