Christmas ornaments for gifts?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Most of this tat is available in the dreaded high street. Not the ‘originals’ but decent looky-likey good enough to be on display for 30 days out of 365.

The Range, Home Bargains and B&M to name a few. Cheap and cheerful but I doubt if much of the QVC stuff is of a better quality.

I can't believe the absolute tat that's being flogged on QVC at the moment. Santa Express, Mr Christmas to name two that I've seen lately. Good old Gill Gauntlet flogging hideous salt and pepper pots, Mr and Mrs Christmas!! And she said we could use them after the festive season filled with nutmeg and the like!!! Are you serious? Who would want that load of old s***** on their Christmas table? Then there's happy, chirpy Annie flogging the santa express plastic tat. Three plastic candle holders £28. Hideous. Oh, and don't forget the plastic candy striped faux candles, the flickering was truly migraine inducing. Another £20 plus. Who is buying this crap?? Or should I say, is anybody buying this crap?
And whilst I'm moaning, did anyone watch Melissa and Alex earlier? I caught a few minutes, what a state they both looked tonight. Oh god, now it's good old June and her haute couture . Tonight she's wearing an enormous animal print monstrosity, bless her, it's probably "very high in viscose though and can be worn to the opera" unquote!!!

Who is buying this stuff? Probably the Hyacinths of the world? Now we have no proof due to the demise of Qurio. If I was buying Christmas decorations I would go to the ‘bargain’ shops never even look at QVC where the P&P would be the price I would pay for the item at the very most. I did see June in that awful outfit but she does seem to know what she is talking about and attempts to give information on sizing.’haute couture ‘ never was a term more inappropriately as used as on QVC, thankyou Kimmy of K&Co.

Who is buying this stuff? Probably the Hyacinths of the world? Now we have no proof due to the demise of Qurio. If I was buying Christmas decorations I would go to the ‘bargain’ shops never even look at QVC where the P&P would be the price I would pay for the item at the very most. I did see June in that awful outfit but she does seem to know what she is talking about and attempts to give information on sizing.’haute couture ‘ never was a term more inappropriately as used as on QVC, thankyou Kimmy of K&Co.
Definitely! I don't think we need proof, we've seen it with our own eyes and I don't know about anybody else but the image is etched into my brain forever! We only put up minimal decorations now the kids have grown up, maybe if I had grand children then I might up my game a bit but I most certainly wouldn't pay over the odds with p&p added, like you I'd been down at the Range or Home Bargains.

Latest posts

Back