Have QVC Stopped Christmas in July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I dont watch much QVC these days, but as a fan Christmas I’m one of the few probably who always watched it through the Day, Hours of Shows like Santas Toy Shop, Hours of Dexter Moscow with Mr Christmas which had things like tree decorations and Music Boxes.

Have had a look at the schedule for the weekend, and Bar having Saturday MornIng Gift Show, and a few Dec the halls shows, it seems to have jewellery some fashion and beauty Christmas in July used to be more scheduled.

Is this the first year they have gone half arsed

I dont watch much QVC these days, but as a fan Christmas I’m one of the few probably who always watched it through the Day, Hours of Shows like Santas Toy Shop, Hours of Dexter Moscow with Mr Christmas which had things like tree decorations and Music Boxes.

Have had a look at the schedule for the weekend, and Bar having Saturday MornIng Gift Show, and a few Dec the halls shows, it seems to have jewellery some fashion and beauty Christmas in July used to be more scheduled.

no its still in full swing & all new stock is coming for the whole season

If you're buying I would go for the new things. Last year I bought a few things but they were obvious returns and anything illuminated or animated didn't work and had to go back. Beware of Q slipping in ancient returns or old stock.

If it is ALL new stock then I look forward to seeing it.

CC

Wasn't it on this week??

Fri 22 Jul

Years ago I used to love the Christmas in July and all the Christmas shows. I have some lovely things I have bought over the years. But watching it today everything is just too tacky for words and is all the stuff that didn't sell last year. Total crap I'm afraid. The Range usually has a much better choice and much better prices. In fact B & M's usually have some lovely lights. Am off to put kettle on and stop watching this drivvel.

Years ago I used to love the Christmas in July and all the Christmas shows. I have some lovely things I have bought over the years. But watching it today everything is just too tacky for words and is all the stuff that didn't sell last year. Total crap I'm afraid. The Range usually has a much better choice and much better prices. In fact B & M's usually have some lovely lights. Am off to put kettle on and stop watching this drivvel.
It's a waste, people haven't even had a summer holiday yet.

They were at pains to emphasise that this is their biggest ever Christmas in July event! Cue all the studio crew dressed up as elves and periodically being dragged on camera during Jill Franks' Centigrade hour with a new guest presenter called Emma Lightbown. I wonder if she will be sharing duties with Glenn Campbell? Or has Glenn's graduation to doing other brands left a vacancy?

Latest posts

Back