'Contact us' - how?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MinxyKitten

Registered Shopper
Morning all.

I have just logged on to Q to use the 'contact us' email form to inform them of a DSR return and it is no longer there! I understand that this information needs to be in writing, so how, exactly, am I meant to do it now?! It does say that customer service reps are available to deal with queries on FB and Twitter - are they really subjecting us all to using social media as the only means of written contact? There is a postal address but by the time Royal Mail decide to deliver the refund, minus postage, would have been refunded - and you know how long that takes!! Are Q and RM as bad as each other? Hmm?! Does anyone know of the email address for customer service please?

On the subject of social media - does the fact that they constantly promote this sicken anyone else? I am tech savvy, but there are still thousands who aren't, especially the elderly. My mum (whilst not elderly) has never used a computer or mobile in her life, and refuses to, but often complains about presenters not reading sizes out and telling customers to check online. She has made a bit of a stand lately and hasn't shopped, hehe!

i had an email returned yesterday to this address so I used [email protected]. I've sent my emails to both addresses for a while because one or the other isn't always available to accept my email.

I never managed to get the web form to work since the new website was launched, plus I can keep a cope in my email account whereas the webform doesn't allow this.

Ah, brilliant! Thanks both. I have sent it to both addresses, just in case! Thanks again :mysmilie_59:

Ooh edited to say I had an email confirmation back from the customer care address :)

You don't suppose they've blocked messages from my email address? :mysmilie_454:

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get me! :mysmilie_495:

I had to hunt around for the emails to cancel under DSR they have made it very hard for people to contact them.

Hmm contact online via social media only if you don't know the e-mail address...........not very helpful for then tens of thousands of people who are not on social media!!!! :taphead:

Morning all.

I have just logged on to Q to use the 'contact us' email form to inform them of a DSR return and it is no longer there! I understand that this information needs to be in writing, so how, exactly, am I meant to do it now?! It does say that customer service reps are available to deal with queries on FB and Twitter - are they really subjecting us all to using social media as the only means of written contact? There is a postal address but by the time Royal Mail decide to deliver the refund, minus postage, would have been refunded - and you know how long that takes!! Are Q and RM as bad as each other? Hmm?! Does anyone know of the email address for customer service please?

On the subject of social media - does the fact that they constantly promote this sicken anyone else? I am tech savvy, but there are still thousands who aren't, especially the elderly. My mum (whilst not elderly) has never used a computer or mobile in her life, and refuses to, but often complains about presenters not reading sizes out and telling customers to check online. She has made a bit of a stand lately and hasn't shopped, hehe!

MK: after reading your post, I had a look on Q's website [I, too, have no desire to join Facebook or Twitter]. You can cancel by post (get proof of posting, and this will suffice), or by email. Here goes:

Go to Customer Care and Click on Customer FAQs
Go to Returns - in blue box top LHS - and click
Go to Do I have to pay to return an item - and click
Go to I want to cancel an item under Distance Selling Regs - and click
4th para Please contact us by email or in writing - and click on email.

You will find yourself back at the 'contact-us-via-email form' of yesteryear!

Jayx

This was in my reply (how quick?!)

In regards to the web forms on our website, they have been temporarily
removed as we feel that if you give us a call on 0800 51 41 31, you will
receive a quicker resolution to your query. However for returns under the
DSR, you can send us an email at [email protected] directly and we will
process your request, alternatively you can also write to us at:

QVC
Department Q
Liverpool
L70 2QA

MK: after reading your post, I had a look on Q's website [I, too, have no desire to join Facebook or Twitter]. You can cancel by post (get proof of posting, and this will suffice), or by email. Here goes:

Go to Customer Care and Click on Customer FAQs
Go to Returns - in blue box top LHS - and click
Go to Do I have to pay to return an item - and click
Go to I want to cancel an item under Distance Selling Regs - and click
4th para Please contact us by email or in writing - and click on email.

You will find yourself back at the 'contact-us-via-email form' of yesteryear!

Jayx

Ah, there is it!! Many thanks for that :mysmilie_14:

Surely they are required by law to provide a contact address? never heard anything like it! they just sink lower and lower.

Latest posts

Back