Could anyone tell me please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What gets my back up most of all is when they tell you what you could wear it with and where you can wear it and how you could wear it it as if we haven't been dressing ourselves and going out and about for donkey's years ,it really really annoys me that they think we need to be told how to wear a garment and what to wear it with ,which I find it quite insulting

Who is the BA on the Kim & Co with Chunts on the show at 9.15 ?

Even with the sound off she seems as bad as she looks (far far too much makeup) modelling the Kimmy jumpsuit which is showing everything around the crouch area.
Aha, that will be Jenny Blackhurst. She has bathed in makeup/fake tan and then squashed herself into some hideous getup with the trousers accentuating the fact that she's got chunky thighs (so have I and definitely would not wear that). It's a kind of snakeskin sort of print that's not accentuating any fat (she must think). Sorry Jenny, you're lovely but not in that outfit.

CC

I`m waiting for Q to make this one size fits all piece of clothing. I reckon it will be a sell out in Winter.
car cover.png

Who is the BA on the Kim & Co with Chunts on the show at 9.15 ?

Even with the sound off she seems as bad as she looks (far far too much makeup) modelling the Kimmy jumpsuit which is showing everything around the crouch area.

:rolleyes: The thing is Q and it’s guests are that obsessed with these flipping jumpsuits they dress themselves in tops and trousers to make them look like them.

Oh my word it really is shocking and getting all out of hand :eek::oops:

:LOL: Just gotta laugh at them :ROFLMAO:

Is that a Renault 4 under that macrame’suit’? My first much loved car with the push/ pull gearstick.My Dad once drove it about 15 miles in 2nd gear because he couldn’t change up.Sorry to digress!

Is that a Renault 4 under that macrame’suit’? My first much loved car with the push/ pull gearstick.My Dad once drove it about 15 miles in 2nd gear because he couldn’t change up.Sorry to digress!
Lovely digression! it's wonderful to have had a much loved first car. Mine was a Mini, Cinnabar Red with go-faster stripes & his name was Erik ❤

Mine was an old yellow Ford Corsair that we bought cheap (and found out why afterwards). After we'd spent a small fortune on getting her fixed up she just about made it to the test centre, got her MOT or whatever it was then, and wouldn't start so my other half had to surreptitiously push us out, hoping nobody noticed. He nicknamed her Calamity Jane, and boy, did she live up to her name! We still have (almost fond) memories of Calamity.

Yes it is a knitted suit not Macrame! I learned to drive in a Ford Anglia, that long gear stick! On an airfield up and down the runway, I should add disused!My Mum could double declutch ( is that right?!) & who knows the hand signals?

Yes it is a knitted suit not Macrame! I learned to drive in a Ford Anglia, that long gear stick! On an airfield up and down the runway, I should add disused!My Mum could double declutch ( is that right?!) & who knows the hand signals?

i still use hand signals ! when I’m indicating like mad to pull over into the right hand lane and I’m ignored, I stick my arm out so vigorously that the driver behind must be shocked into letting me in.

Latest posts

Back