Cozee Home TSV 10/09/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh for the love of!.... yes, QVCs own make that you "can't buy anywhere else" maybe, but I've bought the most luxurious, snuggly, cuddly, fleece blanket last year from my local Christmas Market, two for a tenner. I've washed it that many times I've lost count, it dries in minutes and great quality, so that's a nice saving of £21 on QVCs price. Don't you just love the way they try to make you think that there's nothing else like it out there. :mysmilie_17:

Oh for the love of!.... yes, QVCs own make that you "can't buy anywhere else" maybe, but I've bought the most luxurious, snuggly, cuddly, fleece blanket last year from my local Christmas Market, two for a tenner. I've washed it that many times I've lost count, it dries in minutes and great quality, so that's a nice saving of £21 on QVCs price. Don't you just love the way they try to make you think that there's nothing else like it out there. :mysmilie_17:

i can imagine primark having these £7 each blanket

Disappointed.

I've got 2 Cozee Home microfleece duvet sets and they are fab, so soft and warm without being heavy and they wash and dry so quickly. I don't need another set but did fancy something to go with them - a good quality throw/blanket, cushions etc. Or extra sheets & pillowcase sets.

I have plenty of fleece throws, from a range of outlets (including Primark), and there is absolutely a difference between the size, weight and thickness of the fleece you get for the money.

The Cozee Homes ones do look to be a higher quality, thicker fleece with a longer pile to it.

We are all entitled to choose how and where we spend our money... and my general experience with CH is that it is worth the money. The P&P is however a joke.

I am, though, continuing to sit on my hands as I know even if I buy as presents I will feel reluctant to give them away and I'm awash with fleece as it is.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Can I just add - I am being driven distracted by Jackie Kabler's hair! It is the most strange style-less style. For someone who is normally well dressed and stylish I have one question... Jackie, why????

I know there are different styles of fleece but at the end of the day, thick or thin, it's still just 100% polyester that keeps you warm. The two I got for a tenner are huge and sumptuous so QVC could've at least offered their customers free p&p, or reduced the price (I know :mysmilie_15:) what with their buying power an all, mind you with the die hard QVCers and the two easy pays, they knew they wouldn't have to because they know their proprietary brand that is Cozee Homes would still be a success.

The World is awash with fleeces of every size, quality and colour. Every store and its dog seems to sell fleeces and yes I agree they do vary in quality but it isn`t hard to find nice ones at reasonable prices. I like my CH bedding and I was hoping for some new bedding sets but they`ve decided fleeces are the way to go for this tsv and so be it. I won`t be buying them because the p and p is a ripoff and not far off the price of buying a third fleece from elsewhere.
I`m only sorry CH bedding isn`t available on the DHS because I wouldn`t use QVC at all then.

I'm on the fence, I like them and most of the colour options too. I've been after some throws or a while - would like a for my bed and the spare bed and also fancy a couple in the living room. The red/ivory would be great for the beds and the taupe/chocolate would be pretty good for our living room.

Just me who went for them then?! :mysmilie_11: :mysmilie_17:

I like the look of them, yes I know I could get a cheaper version at Primark, but these look thicker and better quality so I'm happy to pay a bit more.

I sat on my hands in the end, knowing how many throws I already have and how likely it was I would keep and not gift these. Fortunately the sets I was interested in sold out first.

Hope you like yours Ellaaa

to be fair i do have slankets far too many and am tempted by the union jack or pink spots hope that sell out soon so i wont be tempted

George at Asda have some nice fleeces at the moment and Tesco have 25% off a number of theirs too! I agreed that the cozee home ones looked decent quality but I found the single 'snugglie' (I think!) fleece from them last year wasn't up to much and shed all over the place! But I do hope those who went for them will be happy - sure they will I just know I could find equivalent for less money elsewhere.

I'm on the fence, I like them and most of the colour options too. I've been after some throws or a while - would like a for my bed and the spare bed and also fancy a couple in the living room. The red/ivory would be great for the beds and the taupe/chocolate would be pretty good for our living room.

I didn't end up getting these in the end - the OH wasn't keen. I am going to look around though for some on the high street because I've been wanted some for years now. lol!

I'd love to know what people who bought these thought. I've had a few from places like Dunelm, and they're great until they need a wash or have been used a lot, but they go shabby-looking very quickly.

I'd love to know what people who bought these thought. I've had a few from places like Dunelm, and they're great until they need a wash or have been used a lot, but they go shabby-looking very quickly.

I got mine yesterday, very pleased. I've had one from Dunelm in the past and can safely say that these are far superior quality, they are thicker, more plush, softer, and drape more attractively over the bed. There was a tiny bit of shedding when I got them out of the box, needed a good shake. At £15 each (including P&P) they weren't really all that more expensive than Dunelm's and I think they're way better.

I appreciate that throws are things you can buy really cheaply elsewhere, but there will always be cheaper options for everything, you generally get what you pay for.

I got mine yesterday, very pleased. I've had one from Dunelm in the past and can safely say that these are far superior quality, they are thicker, more plush, softer, and drape more attractively over the bed. There was a tiny bit of shedding when I got them out of the box, needed a good shake. At £15 each (including P&P) they weren't really all that more expensive than Dunelm's and I think they're way better.

I appreciate that throws are things you can buy really cheaply elsewhere, but there will always be cheaper options for everything, you generally get what you pay for.

I have had from Primark before and these don't even compare to the quality they are far more luxurious, I have also had from dunelm before and had the teddy bear throw which cost me close to about 20.00. The cozee home is as thick as the teddy bear and I prefer the material on this one. I had these delivered to my sisters and soon as I took them out the box she begged for one even though I told her about the TSV on the day she didn't purchase then regretted after seeing the quality :mysmilie_51:

Latest posts

Back