Customer Reviews - what would we do without them?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You do have to be careful with some of the reviews though! I bough the HP Netbook they had before Christmas and it is great. A couple of customers have left vague reviews not even based on fact/netbook, I was surprised they put them up there. Such reviews will put people off, who may have ended up liking the netbook.

they are great are'nt they the HP netbooks am typing this on my pink one was a xmas pressie :) back on topic i have written 1 review so far on liz earle's superskin moisturiser got posted online i do find reviews helpful would review the netbook but they don't do my gorgeous pink one

Just checked and I have done 91 reviews. All of mine (including the stinkers) have been posted and yes i do find other peoples' helpful too. I wish that qvc uk had a forum like qvc us as well.

I always write reviews - because I find them helpful myself :)

I reckon I'm up to about 150 + - well it goes into about 6 pages!!

I have had some, not put on the website and this does occassionally make me think how many other reviews are there slating the item,that are not showing :(

I always write reviews, I'm up to 256 so far :eek:

They have helped me between buying something and not buying it.

Blimey. You lot are amazing! :mysmilie_687: :mysmilie_220: :mysmilie_220: :mysmilie_220:

I've only done 30-something (but I have had a few pulled!)

On the one hand it feels that customer reviews are still a new thing - but on the other hand I can't imagine what we used to do without them! :eek:

I like that idea, but would it work? Can't you just post a review without actually buying the product? If you can do that, then people could just make it all up.

You don't have to buy the product - or not from QVC at any rate so yeah I s'pose the system would be open to abuse. I'm just peed off that they haven't instituted my suggestion of a "frequent flyer" programme for their most regular customers and I'm clutching at straws really! :D

(Not that that it would it do me any good at the moment since I am an INfrequent flyer right now! :mysmilie_61:)

i read the reviews and sometimes i even wait until there is a review before buying. i trust us more than i trust them and QVC UK are a bit lax with pictures and videos. I just wish more people would take the time to write them in the first place

I think that's the crux of it my lovely! I keep trying to make the effort so mine should start racking up to a reasonable number eventually - assuming they post them of course! ;) :D

I also find them really helpful and I'm glad that lots of internet sites now include them. Invaluable :mysmilie_687:

I swear by the reviews on QVC and elsewhere, it makes such a difference as to whether to purchase an item or not. I have just left one for a ring I recieved damaged and returned, it wasn't negative but it made me feel better to mention that and bad on QVC for sending it out. Without the oportunity to write the review, I would not have been able to say that and boy do I feel better for it. I also wrote about it in the comments send to QVC privately, what a relief.

I always read reviews and do take notice of them before buying.Saves you wasting money if you are undecided, a few bad reviews can soon put you off whatever you were thinking of having !!

Latest posts

Back