Dale presenting Nails inc hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC Princess

Beauty Addict
I really enjoyed this mornings (11am) Nails inc hour with Dale hosting. I dont think he has done many beauty hours? but i found him informative and descriptive about the products and he also allowed Heather to do her job and speak at length about them too. Job well done Dalex Happy New Year everyone:sun:xx

I quite enjoyed it as well made a nice change to actually have the guest be able to speak without beng constantly interrupted. I dont really use nail inc products the colours are too bright on the whole for me and I am not that keen on their paler shades, quite liked the look of the crushed diamond collection but I am being good and only getting what I need this year and I am using LD undercover at the moment which I really like

I too enjoyed the show. I am a massive Nails Inc fan and I agree it was great that Heather was allowed to speak about the products. Usually whoever is presenting, especially Jill Franks, yaps non stop and the items are'nt explained properly because she won't shut up. If they have to have a man doing these shows, its better to have Dale than Charlie Bear. He annoys so many people that I think it is counterproductive to have him on, he would put me off watching.

Helen Harvey

Just checked Helen Harvey's twitter. It looks like she's launching a make up range. I liked Helen doing the nails inc shows.

I too enjoyed the show. I am a massive Nails Inc fan and I agree it was great that Heather was allowed to speak about the products. Usually whoever is presenting, especially Jill Franks, yaps non stop and the items are'nt explained properly because she won't shut up. If they have to have a man doing these shows, its better to have Dale than Charlie Bear. He annoys so many people that I think it is counterproductive to have him on, he would put me off watching.

Charlie hosted the 7pm Nails inc show last night and unfortunately i didnt enjoy the presentation - Charlie uses the same techniques he uses in jewellery shows, the slow opening of the box or picking a polish up,opening it and the camera comes in for a close up of the brush dripping with polish WTF!!? When comparing the two presentations i think that Dale seems to respect that his guest and the majority of his viewers know more than him about beauty so he relaxes and allows his guest to do his/her job and asking the odd question that he thinks might help him and any less experienced beauty viewer. Whereas Charlie tries to comes over as the experienced beauty host who obviously isnt and along with his dodgy techniques its all very annoying - i concentrate on the presentation rather than the products.

WSOF - I liked Helen Harvey too(but now love Heather) -there is another recent thread(around the NI Christmas TSV time) which goes into more detail about her new makeup range - sorry i'm useless at posting links.

WSOF - I liked Helen Harvey too(but now love Heather) -there is another recent thread(around the NI Christmas TSV time) which goes into more detail about her new makeup range - sorry i'm useless at posting links.

Sorry QVC Princess. I must have missed the original post. I've just checked back and seen it.
:mysmilie_465:

I've never understood why presenters interrupt so much, I've assumed it was because they are directed to do so by the 'gallery' and that this increases sales...otherwise, why? If todays Nails Inc. sales have gone up by allowing the guest to explain the products without constant interruption, I can only hope the 'gallery' shut-up along with the incredibly annoying presenters and this trend continues. Who knows? I may even watch these products being presented in future, I have always switched off up until now.

Just checked Helen Harvey's twitter. It looks like she's launching a make up range. I liked Helen doing the nails inc shows.

Well one of Helen's latest tweets says "QVC here I come, not long now. Exciting times ahead" to me that would imply her new range will be on QVC, odd when you consider Lorraine who used to do SBC being told she couldn't be on QVC with another range!!! :rolleyes:

I always enjoy the beauty shows presented by the men. They don't have pre-conceived ideas (and often don't have a clue really!) and actually ask relevant questions about how products are used, the difference in forumlations etc. It's such a nice change from hearing how Cheryl Cole uses every product sold by QVC when having her photo taken through the back door of a sleb stuuuuuuujo blah blah blah. The guys actually let the guests speak and the whole experience seems to be a lot calmer. More of the men I say, I think Charlie is especially good at the beauty shows.

Latest posts

Back