Daniel Green

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Daniel has posted on Twitter - "aheadoftheQDan here:was so fun to work with an old friend Nikki Gewirtz, on Lola Rose, last night. Known her for 38 years we were in nappies together."
Not sure I'd be so happy if I were NG, that had given her age away so readily! I suppose he gave away his own too!

In fairness to the grease ball I think he did say at the start of the show should we do our age ?
Thought it did put her on the spot though.

Daniel has posted on Twitter - "aheadoftheQDan here:was so fun to work with an old friend Nikki Gewirtz, on Lola Rose, last night. Known her for 38 years we were in nappies together."
Not sure I'd be so happy if I were NG, that had given her age away so readily! I suppose he gave away his own too!
In fairness to the grease ball I think he did say at the start of the show should we do our age ?
He seems quite intent on letting everyone know his age. He probably thinks he’s looking good for a 38 year old.:32: I think a few of the QVC presenters, are in competition with each other, over who is bezzies mates with Nikki Gewirtz.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
He seems quite intent on letting everyone know his age. He probably thinks he’s looking good for a 38 year old.:32: I think a few of the QVC presenters, are in competition with each other, over who is bezzies mates with Nikki Gewirtz.:rolleyes:

I've noticed that about Nikki..wonder what is so special about her??

I would be interested to see Daniel and Claire present together..the smarmy charm versus the 3 year old adult girl " ooooooh Daniel you are a naughty boy*insert false smile*!!

You can't win, as a woman. On one hand why should we not have to reveal our age, but on the other hand why should we? And then if you say your age people think you are doing it because you obviously think you look younger than that and want to shock them, but if you are reluctant people either assume you must look much older than you are, or you are paranoic!

Maybe the main thing is to have the choice -rather than being outed!

You can't win, as a woman. On one hand why should we not have to reveal our age, but on the other hand why should we? And then if you say your age people think you are doing it because you obviously think you look younger than that and want to shock them, but if you are reluctant people either assume you must look much older than you are, or you are paranoic!

Maybe the main thing is to have the choice -rather than being outed!

I don't care if the whole world knows my age and it isn't coz I think I look young. I just don't see that it matters a jot. I've never understood the big secrecy thing with it. Why are women reluctant to disclose the amount of years they've spent on the planet? Are they ashamed to be over 21 or whatever age they deem acceptable? I'm genuinely puzzled. :34:

I don't care if the whole world knows my age and it isn't coz I think I look young. I just don't see that it matters a jot. I've never understood the big secrecy thing with it. Why are women reluctant to disclose the amount of years they've spent on the planet? Are they ashamed to be over 21 or whatever age they deem acceptable? I'm genuinely puzzled. :34:

I agree absolutely, what I meant was (but I didn't put it right!) was that this is how the world is. I am 40 - I'm not proud, I don't make a big deal, I don't try to hide it either - when I was 25, or 37 and when I'm (hopefully!) 45 or 62 or whatever, it will never be a big deal to me. What I meant was that it is, that is society tries to tell us that, age is a bigger thing for me than for women and that a lot of women don't feel confident enough to defy this. I don't mind, but other people do!

I thought Daniel was OK (by QVC standards) from the get-go. I like his debonair flair. I think he is fast becoming one of the more bearable QVC presenters.
Yikes!:eek::11::34::32: I feel like a Class A Idiot for making that comment.:8: I just felt a little sorry for Daniel, as he was getting a bit of a bashing. I meant to say ‘faux debonair flair’.:18: As he’s OK but <B>he’s not that OK!</B>
auf Wiedersehen:):40::57:

I still can't warm to him. It's the half closed eyes and greasy hair and the complete non sincerity. I know that's part of being a TV salesman but some of them manage to fake it better than others.

Actually I was shocked to find out he's younger than me.

I agree absolutely, what I meant was (but I didn't put it right!) was that this is how the world is. I am 40 - I'm not proud, I don't make a big deal, I don't try to hide it either - when I was 25, or 37 and when I'm (hopefully!) 45 or 62 or whatever, it will never be a big deal to me. What I meant was that it is, that is society tries to tell us that, age is a bigger thing for me than for women and that a lot of women don't feel confident enough to defy this. I don't mind, but other people do!

I know what you mean, Nicky-j. I've always been told I look young for my age (over 45) and when people find out how old I am, they look at me differently as though they're thinking "she's OLD". I have a colleague who refuses to tell anyone her age and I don't blame her, frankly. It's an age obsessed world we're living in. :12:

I know what you mean, Nicky-j. I've always been told I look young for my age (over 45) and when people find out how old I am, they look at me differently as though they're thinking "she's OLD". I have a colleague who refuses to tell anyone her age and I don't blame her, frankly. It's an age obsessed world we're living in. :12:

Right! The only problem I ever have with people knowing my age is that it somehow changes their opinion of me, which is silly!

Right! The only problem I ever have with people knowing my age is that it somehow changes their opinion of me, which is silly!
Sad but true, we live in an age obsessed world, a man can never be too old, and a woman can never be too young. One of the reasons why I think some people may be reluctant to divulge their age, is because society in general can make a person feel they are past their best, once they reach a certain age.
Yikes!:eek::11::34::32: I feel like a Class A Idiot for making that comment.:8: I just felt a little sorry for Daniel, as he was getting a bit of a bashing. I meant to say ‘faux debonair flair’.:18: As he’s OK but <B>he’s not that OK!</B>
auf Wiedersehen:):40::57:
Yes Miss Lahm, you should know better. :)

When I used to tell people my age, they used to say I looked younger. Now they just go "Hmm.." followed by a deadly silence.
:11:

Daniel reminds me of Bryan Ferry a bit, with the greasy hair and half smile, perhaps he's a relative?! lol
You can't beat a bit of Bryan Ferry.:21: Relative of Bryan Ferry, Daniel wishes.:53::51::32: Mr Ferry did/does like to sport the slick hair look, although Mr Ferry would never load his hair with as much gunk, as Daniel.:58: I'm with you on the half smile though.:)

Latest posts

Back