DBF book now in WH Smith

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
So she has just announced in the middle of the Kipling show. What relevance does that have to handbags

Grrr does the woman's ego have no bounds

So she has just announced in the middle of the Kipling show. What relevance does that have to handbags

Grrr does the woman's ego have no bounds

I'd not be impressed if I was Kipling! QVC already erode the hour of tv which Kipling are no doubt paying for in some way, with their endless trails for other shows and items, without there being advertorial content woven seamlessly into the presentations courtesy of the QVC presenters. Debbie isn't the only one who does this, but she's been the most obvious, and made the most prolonged use of shows for promoting her own products.

It's £7.99.....but when you click on it, it has 30% off making it £5.59 but it's a pre-order....not available until 28th December.....so not for your Christmas stocking (sadly!)

I'm sure a telephone directory would make for a more interesting read. I might be passing by WHS tomorrow so I might pop in and have a quick look, just for a laugh. Most of the day I will be at Chiswick House.

Wonder if she paid to have it displayed? (WH Smith are notorious for asking magazine publishers for a bung if they want shelf space....)

Latest posts

Back