Debbie Flint returning?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maybe Debbie will be covering for Sara Griffiths.. It wouldn't surprise me if it were announced soon that Sara is pregnant :angel:

:clapping:
She was sat down presenting for part of an hour this afternoon.

:flower:

I spotted her doing the craft hour earlier, continually pulling her "cardi" across her tum as if to try hide the bump.

And said one of the brads could be used to pin together a cardigan that keeps coming open.

Don't think it will be a little Ralph ? :movie:
I'm I right to think they were but not anymore ?

I noticed someone congratulating Sara G on her "baby bump" on her blog earlier :wonder2: Nothing has been officially confirmed as yet tho.

I saw that too, I thought it was a bit weird to allow that to be put on there before she's said something herself - I mean, playing devil's advocaat ;) for a moment she might not be pregnant she might just be unwell or something...I dunno....

oh no I don't like Debbie, wont be watching or buying when she is on.

Never mind yazrose, if Debbie is standing in for Sara G we shouldn't see that much of her, Sara don't seem to do that many hours. :54:

i thought she looked up the spout a couple of weeks ago when she was wearing a shiny unflattering smock come to think of it mostly her clothes are unflattering but dismissed it as a few freebies she had stuffed up her front.

:clapping: dont know if you've heard yet but Debs will be back at QVC by the end of this month. Cant wait!

Hi, Aleksandr Orlov ! :hi:

Thank you VERY VERY much ! :heart:

I didn't know and I'm very happy about this great news ! :clapping::clapping:

Can't wait either !!! :flower::flower::flower:

I like her,shes pretty normal for a qvc presenter,not stuck up pretending she's something she's not
a breath of fresh air!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back