Denis Ojon New Hair Care Range

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No doubt if he does come to QVCUK with it, the presenters will delight in telling us he invented this routine. Sorry, you were beaten to it. Anyone heard of Batiste? I sprayed it onto my arm in a shop, and came out in a rash. I do have eczema and sensitive skin.

I've been using Batiste since I was a teenager (a very long time ago) & I think it's fab. My two dds use it too & haven't found anything that comes near to it,especially for the price.

I generally only wash my hair once maybe twice a week & use Batiste at the most,twice.

Donna,why don't you like it?

I like the performance of Batiste but find the smell overwhelming. I only use it very occasionally, if I've overslept or something.

I've been using Batiste since I was a teenager (a very long time ago) & I think it's fab. My two dds use it too & haven't found anything that comes near to it,especially for the price.

I generally only wash my hair once maybe twice a week & use Batiste at the most,twice.

Donna,why don't you like it?

When I was younger I had long hair which is very thick, it was a nightmare to brush and brush and brush it out. But I always ended up with a white talc like thing in the roots of my hair. My mum used to tell me I was not washing my hair properly. Now the Ojon one was fantastic, no brushing out at all just spray and style. The Percy and Reed ones shampoo and conditioner I also hated.

You can't beat washing hair with shampoo and water. It's the only method that makes my hair feel clean and fresh and I wash it every day.

I used to use it a lot in teens/20s when my hair was a lot greaser than it is now. I thought it was effective for days when you couldn't wash it before work etc.. I mean in those days it was rather a breakthrough product!!!!!!!!

I hope it comes to Q UK. I could listen to Denis talk all day! He could read the telephone directory and I'd still be happy to listen!

Batiste - well I do use it ocasionally if I'm desperate as I can't wash my hair often. But I'm under no illusion that it's nasty stuff! The ingredients are largely gasses and alcohol and artificial fragrance and because they get rubbed into your scalp and sit there for days I think they can get absorbed even more. Plus dry shampoos do block pores on scalp so I'm told. Think talcum powder does similar job as batiste in absorbing the oils?!

(mum writes)

I can't wash my hair that often because of physical impairment and, although I've never used Batiste, I recently tried the new Kingsley product, "one more day" and, sorry, but it was awful. It left my hair covered in a layer of what felt like dust and, three days later, I'm still trying to get it out. Not good. It did everything they said it wouldn't and it's gone straight back.

Latest posts

Back