Do You Think Any Presenters Read This Forum

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh Brissles,I’m in stitches here, I didn’t want to say aloud but last night I was sitting wondering when I had a shower, never thought the day would come. On Sunday I nudged myself because I couldn’t believe it was Sundau again. Oh dear just glad it isn’t just happening to me🚣🏻‍♀️🚣🏻‍♀️🚣🏻‍♀️
I have to check all the time about everything.
I'm commuting from the bedroom to the living room, and live in daily dread of getting the days wrong. I'm temporally challenged (a form of dyscalculia I reckon, though not diagnosed).
I watched an interesting youtube post, and apparently being smelly is more likely with a clean body in frequently worn clothes than with an unwashed body in clean clothes! I keep that in mind if I can't remember when I last showered or bathed and don't have time to remedy it there and then.

Basically, life is like Christmas on steroids for losing track of the days...

Oh Brissles,I’m in stitches here, I didn’t want to say aloud but last night I was sitting wondering when I had a shower, never thought the day would come. On Sunday I nudged myself because I couldn’t believe it was Sundau again. Oh dear just glad it isn’t just happening to me🚣🏻‍♀️🚣🏻‍♀️🚣🏻‍♀️
Funnily enough I think every day is Sunday. When we wake up my Mr T & I say the day & the date, the latter takes some doing!

After much discussion on here about freebies now they say 'I was lucky enough to be given a sample to try' and they often mentioned when talking about the 'wonderful' prizes being won on the recent competition that they were not allowed to enter but I'm sure that has nothing to do with the fact that the BCC crowngate scandal is often spoken about in these posts.
The latest is ‘l nabbed the navy blue pair’ a la Jackie K regarding the upcoming shoe TSV.

Even though I tell him the date Mr L insists in asking Alexia the ****** date!
ps I only know it because I’m working full time until the end of the month so I’m aware of it every day.

when I was on furlough the days just became one, shopping was done on days not normally done, no work, going nowhere, I found it very disconcerting.

Decades ago my late mum used to say she only knew what day it was because it was pension lifting day (when you had a pension book which was used to get cash at PO) little did I know i would be the same!

We're creatures of routine & time so when that gets disrupted days & dates lose relevance. I haven't worn a watch since I retired three years ago & with clocks & a phone I don't miss it, however, the feeling that it's always Sunday totally confuses me. I've started writing down a daily question to answer 2 weeks later; remembering the answer isn't a problem, thinking up a question when I'm not doing much & the only places I go are a few shops or my Boris walk around the streets is really difficult. The question I wrote down yesterday was the price of my cereal from Aldi 🤪

We're creatures of routine & time so when that gets disrupted days & dates lose relevance. I haven't worn a watch since I retired three years ago & with clocks & a phone I don't miss it, however, the feeling that it's always Sunday totally confuses me. I've started writing down a daily question to answer 2 weeks later; remembering the answer isn't a problem, thinking up a question when I'm not doing much & the only places I go are a few shops or my Boris walk around the streets is really difficult. The question I wrote down yesterday was the price of my cereal from Aldi 🤪
What a great idea, Twilight!

After much discussion on here about freebies now they say 'I was lucky enough to be given a sample to try' and they often mentioned when talking about the 'wonderful' prizes being won on the recent competition that they were not allowed to enter but I'm sure that has nothing to do with the fact that the BCC crowngate scandal is often spoken about in these posts.
Presenters getting some Freebies so they can promote them on next show is ok. Tis the so called Beauty (no job) Bloggers that get them and then flaunt them all over SM (Just Greedy)!!! LOLO!

I have to check all the time about everything.
I'm commuting from the bedroom to the living room, and live in daily dread of getting the days wrong. I'm temporally challenged (a form of dyscalculia I reckon, though not diagnosed).
I watched an interesting youtube post, and apparently being smelly is more likely with a clean body in frequently worn clothes than with an unwashed body in clean clothes! I keep that in mind if I can't remember when I last showered or bathed and don't have time to remedy it there and then.

Basically, life is like Christmas on steroids for losing track of the days...

I have a check list for self care. A weekly one and monthly one. It started when I was ill and grown a bit, changed here, developed a bit over there.

Mani Monday - Hands
Tootsie Tuesday - Feet
Wash Hair Wednesday - Hair treatment
De fuzz Thursday - obvious
FRI - catch up if I've not done anything
SAT - free day
Scrub, Soak Slather Sunday.

I tend to do a quick clean of tools after use, but a proper clean on catch up Fri or Sat, then a dedicated proper clean once a month. So long as stuff is done within about three days all is fine.

I've a few different jobs, lists that I've had over the years. It was really handy when I tried to support a friend through her depression.

I have a check list for self care. A weekly one and monthly one. It started when I was ill and grown a bit, changed here, developed a bit over there.

Mani Monday - Hands
Tootsie Tuesday - Feet
SAT - free day

I tend to do a quick clean of tools after use, but a proper clean on catch up Fri or Sat, then a dedicated proper clean once a month. So long as stuff is done within about three days all is fine.

I've a few different jobs, lists that I've had over the years. It was really handy when I tried to support a friend through her depression.
I love a list & I do something similar, I also love having clean brushes. As I wrote on another about dreading being taken into hospital when in need of a pedicure.

Mani Monday - Hands
Tootsie Tuesday - Feet
SAT - free day

That's a great idea, Penny!
My pedi needs re-doing. I don't manicure as my fingernails are irredeemable. I do need to dye my eyebrows though.

E
That's a great idea, Penny!
My pedi needs re-doing. I don't manicure as my fingernails are irredeemable. I do need to dye my eyebrows though.

Eyebrows dye come under monthly jobs. I was supposed to check my monthly list this month but I've missed it by a country mile. Starting again in February.

For monthly jobs I tack them to a numeric day, or the nearest weekend or the week before going away or special whatever if there is one that month. The number of times my fringe has been OK on a Thursday and then you go away for the weekend and fringe has grown an inch!!!

I'd love to go away for a month with no responsibility to sort myself out. Even a long weekend would do. I've got cabin fever at the moment. Need a change, just a few hours even. A spa weekend? Sorry just need a change.

Mani Monday - Hands
Tootsie Tuesday - Feet
SAT - free day

What a great way round this pandemic time, Penny!

Latest posts

Back