Doll 10 auto delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
Aren't we due a second drop around now? The first was mid July & it was a 90 day interval.

Ooh, thanks for reminding me. I need to cancel it. Have gone for the Tarte TSV and the Josie Maran make up as well as the previous Doll 10 TSV so no more make up. Mind you, I may cave in and get the Laura Geller huge compact on the 15th....no will power.

:blush::blush:I'm tempted by that too AND I bought the Tarte one :blush:

It's showing as 'awaiting stock' on my account. Wonder when it's actually going to appear?!?
I also need to stop buying cosmetics, it's ridiculous. Although, the Smashbox set that was Boots 'star gift' the other week is totally worth it. I really can't justify any more purchases this month though. Really.

I really liked Smashbox. Do we know why Q stopped selling it (I mean it was the world's greatest cosmetics range after all)?

They're even in my local Boots now & it isn't even a big city branch, just a mefium sized one on a retail park that serves the local villages & one small market town.

its now owned by estee lauder & they dont like their brands being on Q so removed it & same with ojon the only estee lauder one as far as i know on Q is bobbi brown

Any particular reason why? Do they think it's too downmarket, or don't they trust that the products they sell will stay sold, I wonder....

Just phoned CS again for an update. Apparently letters went out on the 15th as the stock won't arrive until mid NOVEMBER now! �� At least I'm not in hurry but was looking forward to the new lipstick colour. Absolutely love the last one and have bought a couple from eBay. Don't like the gloss colour unfortunately but can't seem to buy the lipstick on its own. Like the look of the new one though.

Any particular reason why? Do they think it's too downmarket, or don't they trust that the products they sell will stay sold, I wonder....

I was told long ago when Aveda was still on QVC but just bought my EL at a Aveda counter. That it would be pulled from QVC as they(EL), did not like selling on shopping channels preferring real counters. As said Bobbi Brown is the only one still sold on QVC even US I believe. The individual products are always the same price as you pay at a counter, just a few package deals at reasonable prices.

This arrived today.
Opened it & although the foundation is Fair, which I ordered, the concealer is Tan!
Sending a return form

I've had two autodeliveries delivered today in light and medium. I'd ordered both and sent back the light but was sure I'd only ordered single options as I have so much foundation and concealers and wasn't keen on the second drop colours. What a hassle need to go through my orders and see if this is there mistake or mine.

How strange, I received the second drop and also have no recollection of ordering the auto-delivery. I phoned up this morning as I didn't know what the parcel was and they said it was the second drop. Unfortunately, I no longer have the original order email as I lost all saved emails prior to August, so I can't check that.

I checked my account and both orders said individual delivery. Then I checked back my emails and it says autodelivery. I guess I hedged my bets with ordering autodelivery but I remember when I sent back the colour I didn't want checking my account which said individual orders so obviously didn't cancel. How annoying!

How strange, I received the second drop and also have no recollection of ordering the auto-delivery. I phoned up this morning as I didn't know what the parcel was and they said it was the second drop. Unfortunately, I no longer have the original order email as I lost all saved emails prior to August, so I can't check that.

Someone on Q's FB page was complaining about receiving second drop despite not ordering auto delivery!

Latest posts

Back