Elemis Christmas TSV 12/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Any shampoo you can recommend? I’ve got about 6 of the original shampoo stocked but also don’t like the reviews of the new formula.
Have you considered the Upcircle one ?
I’ll probably give that a go when I’ve finished my stash.

I've still got the ginger and lime body products from either last year or before that. I tend to use my MB in the shower so the Elemis just gets left to go out of date (although I still use it). Doubt I'll go for this as I'm on the auto delivery for the matrix/pcmc set and that should be all I need.

Now don't laugh, this is a serious question. Has anyone ever had the PCMC evaporate when you get to last quarter of the pot? I know, I know. But we were just on holiday in Corfu and I had a pot of pcmc out in the bathroom and within the week it had just about gone. Yes I was using it but no way I could have used a quarter of a pot in a week. So it either evaporated in the heat or ........ the maid was using it as well. Hmmm.

CC
<<So it either evaporated in the heat or..........
>>You ate it by mistake.

Well if that’s what you meant, why not say that from the start rather than acting like the Big I Am that you normally do?
God knows where your attitude comes from but I really wish you’d grow up and realise that your snide little comments just sound pathetic
These sort of comments/verbal unkindness are not in the spirit of this forum & we have been reminded of this in the past.
I am amazed that you can actually be bothered to be bothered about this.
PS: There is a war on in Israel.

Elemis 6 Piece Collection TSV 12/11/23 (in Frangipani, Green Fig or Warm Tonka & Vanilla £65.96 Delivered & 5 Easy Pays)

30ml PCMC RRP £63 + post
50g Cleansing Balm RRP £28 + post
200ml Ginseng Toner RRP £28 + post
15ml Advanced Eye Treatment RRP £49 + post
300ml Bath & Shower Milk RRP £29 + post
100ml Velvet Body Butter RRP £18 + post

Total RRP £215 + post

Attachments

• Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    Elemis TSV 1.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 179
  • Elemis TSV 2.jpg
    Elemis TSV 2.jpg
    174.3 KB · Views: 178
  • Elemis TSV 3.jpg
    Elemis TSV 3.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 178
That smells of lavender dosent it? will have to get a jar. Her moisturisers are very nice. Sometimes its best to go to Boots they usually have some sort of deal.
Yes it does but it’s not overpowering. My skin is really happy with it, and it’s lasted longer than I thought. Will definitely buy it again. Boots have 3 for 2 at the moment….

£65.96 doesn't divide into 5 so the price may be slightly higher or lower or it's only going to be on 4 easy pays.

Ahh, the good old toner for padding out a tsv - what a surprise.
A full size eye serum, matrix and full size marine cream - now THAT would be what I call a tsv !!!
Oddly the Ginseng Toner is imo fabulous. Holds the moisture In your skin for many hours really plumping/hydrating the skin. Its a silly price bought from Elemis direct but QVC literally do a deal with two full size bottles for a little more money than one.

Oddly the Ginseng Toner is imo fabulous. Holds the moisture In your skin for many hours really plumping/hydrating the skin. Its a silly price bought from Elemis direct but QVC literally do a deal with two full size bottles for a little more money than one.
My 2 favourite products, and the only elemis I use now, are the cleansing balm and the ginseng toner - as you say fabulous :)

I’ve been looking at that, and after your description I think I will treat myself.

My 2 favourite products, and the only elemis I use now, are the cleansing balm and the ginseng toner - as you say fabulous :)
They’ve taken the duo set of Ginseng toner down! Probably because it’s in the TSV…I am not happy… I could get the set with lavender and ginseng I suppose….how annoying!
Don’t suppose anyone bought one recently and has an item number if the two ginseng toners?

They’ve taken the duo set of Ginseng toner down! Probably because it’s in the TSV…I am not happy… I could get the set with lavender and ginseng I suppose….how annoying!
Don’t suppose anyone bought one recently and has an item number if the two ginseng toners?
When I see the two Ginseng toners I pounce. Beautiful product.

Latest posts

Back