Elemis Christmas TSV 12/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Against my better judgement I gave in and ordered the fig option as I like anything fig. Well I don’t like it at all, I tried the body cream and then had to go and wash it off. Also on opening it looked neither festive or celebratory in any way. I don’t know why they have buyers if we can all predict in advance it will contain 30ml PCMC, shower cream and body cream. I think it is lazy on their part.
I hope you will return it. I have decided against getting the TSV. Last year I got 2. I still have one of the shower creams in my stash. I do need PCMC but not getting fooled this time plus I’m sure most will be oldish stock!

Christmas TSVs used to be must have's for me although I'm fairly new to Elemis and I always went for the Decleor. I also never missed the Molton Brown TSV. Now they are boring, nothing Christmassy about them and none of the little extra goodies you used to get. Lately I've had the feeling that the TSVs are all the leftover things they didn't sell and they don't have any new products in them. Saving me money though.

CC

Oh dear, I've just read all this after I ordered the fig option thinking I can keep the Pro Collagen Marine cream that I always wanted to try and give the rest as Christmas presents. Maybe it will work. If not, at least I've got some presents sorted.

Fig has been around in perfumes for quite a number of years. I like figs, I eat them, I have never wanted to smell like one.

The balm I smelt, and it was pleasant, but you message it in then take off, so not smelling like a fig for the rest of the day.

The three fragrance choices this year are totally yuck for me. The simple Milk Bath I do really like. Totally love the Muscle Soak, that sort of medical smell. The latter two I mentioned are the only bath body range from Elemis I have ever rated.

Oh, can I add. Alison the 70s called and want those platform boots back. And as usual you could not stand in them, you could clearly see your feet, and you were leaning on the tablet swapping feet to stand on.

Oh dear, I've just read all this after I ordered the fig option thinking I can keep the Pro Collagen Marine cream that I always wanted to try and give the rest as Christmas presents. Maybe it will work. If not, at least I've got some presents sorted.
The fig sounds gorgeous but I dont like Elemis skincare apart from he Ginseng toner. None of the moisturisers hydrate my skin which is a basic requirement. And I dont need eye products,

Has anyone got the fig in the supersize and the TSV , do they smell the same ?

Julia has just said over 130,000 have sold.

Only the Green Fig is available now

Has anyone got the fig in the supersize and the TSV , do they smell the same ?
The balm smells more of fig than the body products. The body products smell initially of fig and then more fruity. Personally I love the fig in the balm and the body products. And just as a comparison I hated the lime & ginger, and tonka & vanilla. Even though I normally love vanilla scents. I love the smell of skin nourishing, rose, and english garden. Hopefully that helps.

Has anyone a comment on the Night cream as opposed to the Overnight Matrix? I love the latter and am considering investing in a 50ml size from the cheapest supplier.I am just wondering if it is worth it, I am cutting back on other skin products like cleansers but will pay out for products which make a difference to me.Also cutting down on those that ‘are first time trials’ like TSVs that have products I am not especially interested in.

Has anyone a comment on the Night cream as opposed to the Overnight Matrix? I love the latter and am considering investing in a 50ml size from the cheapest supplier.I am just wondering if it is worth it, I am cutting back on other skin products like cleansers but will pay out for products which make a difference to me.Also cutting down on those that ‘are first time trials’ like TSVs that have products I am not especially interested in.
I used the night cream back when it was called oxygenating night cream, it was fine, but I got much better results with the overnight matrix when it was launched. I also get great results using the pro collagen mask overnight and it works out much less expensive. I bought the last TSV with the overnight matrix so I am using it just now with the the ultra rich PCMC during the day. I’m not buying this TSV.

The Matrix is an amazing product. I definitely see a fresher looking me in the mornings. I haven't used any other Elemis overnight creams to compare but other brands don't give the results the Matrix does.

CC

Did they eventually sell out? I know they were left flogging the fig for all it's worth for a large part of the day, and very emphatic there were no advance orders.
I think having it available so early that people had already received it and could opine about the scents is a double-edged sword... yes it helps the shift the eye-watering volume, but it means off-putting opinions about the new scent they were hyping up could deter people.
How many did they sell? 200,000?

Did they eventually sell out? I know they were left flogging the fig for all it's worth for a large part of the day, and very emphatic there were no advance orders.
I think having it available so early that people had already received it and could opine about the scents is a double-edged sword... yes it helps the shift the eye-watering volume, but it means off-putting opinions about the new scent they were hyping up could deter people.
How many did they sell? 200,000?
I think it did sell out but only in the final hour… there was a one time only offer
Totally agree about the early bird sales….the new fig fragrance doesn’t seem to have been as popular as they hoped.… at least it did sell out this year. Last year hung around for ages. I bought one in March i thin.

Latest posts

Back