Elemis TSV - Thursday 3rd March 2011

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have 3 PCMC in my stash so will just be getting the one TSV especially if the next 2 TSV's dont have it in should have enough them to see me through to the Christmas one which hopefully will have it.

I know its expensive for a cream and that you can get much cheaper ones but I love the texture and smell and I have tried others but non seem to moisturise my skin as well so for me its money well spent. I am not expecting miracles from any skincare just to moisturise and not to make me react and so far Elemis is the best for me. I have been trying Alpha H recently but am not overly impressed my skin feels tight midway through the day which is something I never have with PCMC

I am with delh, I love the texture and what it does from my skin. Do I expect it to make me 20 years younger? No. My skin looks and feels good, thats all.

I read about all these miracle creams from Boots, Aldi etc, the papers bang on about. As I have mild roseaca cannot use them as they break me out. So now I don't even think of trying them. As its back to the medical gel from the doctor and getting rid of the red rash and outbreak of roseaca spots.

Good news! Mr Catkins says that I can have the Elemis TSV (Catkins household on an economy drive) He's done his sums bless him and reckons we can do it.

I know it's expensive but I don't drink or smoke so this really is my only vice and hey, if you can afford it and it makes you feel good then why not!!

Okay.

The price at the moment is showing as £72.12(thinking this is actually the TSV price), divide by three £24.04!

I worked out the price not including whatever they are charging for the vanity case is £185.17, this is using RRP not offer prices etc.

Think you are right about the price Donna, I got an email from quidco today and it says the TSV is £72 (normally £86.25)
Am going to have to give this one a try, glad its on EP, the vanity case on the postcard looks fab

I agree with delh & donna255. I like the texture of the Elemis pcmc. I have hormonal skin and the pcmc is the only moisturiser that does not cause my skin to breakout or react and also keeps my skin well hydrated. For me a little really does go a long way. Having said that I will not be buying the TSV as I recently purchased the Timeless Radiance Collection on the Time to Spa website at a bargain cost of £139.40, which I have not yet opened. It consists of 100ml pcmc, 50ml pc oxygenating night cream, 60 bliss caps, 15ml pc quartz lift mask, 15ml gentle rose exfoliator & 15ml pc eye renewal. QVC have the same collection for £198.96 + p&p, but imo I think even this is value for money as I use all the products.

I don't use Elemis cleansers as they don't agree with my skin & like donna I cannot use thetri-enzyme range as it makes my skin red & sore. I don't expect miracles, I am just grateful to have found products that work in harmony with my skin.

Saira

Still umming and ahhing about this - although I just finished a Decleor Hydrafloral today so will be swapping over to one of my pre christmas tsv pcmc's. If it works its magic, then I'll just have to order another to keep my stock pile up won't I! (... and that lush case!)

From Keeley's Facebook page:-

Keeley Aydin- Elemis on QVC
The price of TSV will be £72.12,Bliss Caps are in the shows,cleanser and Toners in 200ml /400ml sizes,400ml Tan Accelerator & Tri Enzyme Wash sizes,some great offers on Milk Bath and his friends, , Exotix Lime & Ginger in there - ohhh my goodness 6 hours of some great products and variations and all 3 easy pay bank loan required xx

I'll be buying, adore the night cream and will be running out soon. Not tried the Eye and Lip Contour yet, also the Vanity Case looks fab, does anyone know how big it is?

Think you are right about the price Donna, I got an email from quidco today and it says the TSV is £72 (normally £86.25)
Am going to have to give this one a try, glad its on EP, the vanity case on the postcard looks fab

I saw this on Quidco too and according to affiliate site the TSV is

Elemis 5pc Anti ageing Face and lip Collection for a amazing £72.00

I wish I could use pcmc but sadly it makes me spotty
Glad those who want will be able to go for EP if it helps,as £72 is quite a sum in one go,well it is for me anyway!

Sorry in advance if someone has already posted, I have just been on timetospa web site and guess what? TSV availabe through them priced £75 plus free p&p for orders over £60 so not such a big discount on QVC, so much for thier buyng power:thinking::tongue:

Sorry in advance if someone has already posted, I have just been on timetospa web site and guess what? TSV availabe through them priced £75 plus free p&p for orders over £60 so not such a big discount on QVC, so much for thier buyng power:thinking::tongue:

I think its different from the qvc TSV...this is ontime to spa website
http://www.timetospa.co.uk/skincare/skincare-collections/Elemis-Anti-Ageing-Face-and-Eyes/

It is indeed a different set to the QVC TSV, less items in it.

It is indeed a different set to the QVC TSV, less items in it.

I stand corrected:blush: Thanks Sazza, although I cannot afford tsv at the mo, too many bills:angel:, might be tempted to buy from tts later in the month as I know I will use all the products and just lurve the bag:rock:

I stand corrected:blush: Thanks Sazza, although I cannot afford tsv at the mo, too many bills:angel:, might be tempted to buy from tts later in the month as I know I will use all the products and just lurve the bag:rock:

No problem!! :wave:

BA's Highlife website has this Elemis kit for only £35 & £3 delivery

ELEMIS FIVE PIECE AWARD WINNERS' COLLECTION (with cosmetics bag)

Pro Collagen Marine Cream (30ml)
Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser (30ml)
Exotic Frangipani Monoi Bath and Shower Cream (50ml)
Exotic Monoi Moisture Melt Oil (35ml)
Papaya Enzyme Peel (15ml)

Maybe of use to anyone who is looking to stock up on Pro Collagen Marine Cream and get 4 further products, and is half the price of the TSV!

Attachments

• elemis.jpg
    elemis.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
They have the same kit as the one on time to spa in Debenhams and there is 10% of beauty until Friday and if you have a Beauty club card 750 extra points when you spens over £40. I saw it there today whilst I was getting my Bobbi Brown peonies and Python eye shadow pallette with 10% off and £10 on my beauty card Want the TSV though for the eye cream so didnt get it

They have the same kit as the one on time to spa in Debenhams and there is 10% of beauty until Friday and if you have a Beauty club card 750 extra points when you spens over £40. I saw it there today whilst I was getting my Bobbi Brown peonies and Python eye shadow pallette with 10% off and £10 on my beauty card Want the TSV though for the eye cream so didnt get it

Debenhams web site doesn't have Bobbi Brown do they just do it in store please?

Not every Debenhams has a Bobbi Brown counter. They pulled out of Debenhams Belfast and went to House of Fraser. Seems they only wanted one showcase counter and Debenhams was too common for them.

Here Bobbi Brown is only in House of Fraser and John Lewis, never been in Debenhams, I didn't know any Debenhams had stocked it.

Latest posts

Back