Emu presenter and blonde model with the big lips

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Juicyjayne

Registered Shopper
I just saw an advert for Tena lady and I couldn't believe that the Emu guest presenter from QVC and the model with blonde hair and big pouty lips that they always use in make up hours were starring in it... Very glamorous

And one of the QVC models is the Vanish stain remover lady. I can't remember her name, but one of the prettier models anyway.

On VANISH its Emma !

I am a bit concerned about the lady with blonde hair and FULL lips- whom they use for make up - her face looks very lopsided to me. Perhaps its the result of a bad cosmetic procedure, or some injury in the past. An attractive girl nevertheless.

My favourite is the one who is also only used for cosmetics, and she is the tv model for 50 Plus catalogue.

As for TIFFANY, who gets called up to do EVERYTHING that is advertised, from walk in baths and qvc to Plumbs stretch covers and being on cruise ships on Ideal World, - is she the only model of a certain age thats available ???? If so, then I'm circulating my details to all the agencies - I have blonde hair, can grin manically and walk with a threepenny bit up my bum if needed ! Cos I really am fed up at her looking at me everytime I open a newpaper or magazine !!!!!!

Yes, that's Debbie with the blonde hair and pouty lips. I've not seen the Tena Lady ad so don't know if it's the same girl.

That's right, she has just had another baby. The Tena lady is a different one. She does Laura Geller and although attractive is slightly scary to look at.

I think the Tena lady might be Amanda then. I haven't seen the ad but I thought of her at first and blonde/pouty lips is either Amanda or Debbie. Amanda does look different and slightly scary now esp without makeup.

amanda has one of those faces you want to squash and knead. like dough.

remember when tiffany had a speaking part in the gale hayman ad? putting her horny gnarled toes into a pair of chavvy transparent sandals. her false teeth clearly didnt fit becuase she spoke like louis spence "gale hhyyyllllachmen iscsshh my beauty besshhcsst friend". they re-dubbed the ad in the end with an other woman's voice, thats how bad it was.

that snotty ginger cow hasnt been on for ages has she? the older one who got mardy if every she was asked to take her eye make up off. fake red hair.

I'm following this thread with a smile and a furrowed brow (sh*t that will give me wrinkles :eek:) as I can't place a face to any of these *modells*....and just how big are the aforementioned lips!!?? :wonder: Are we talking sink plunger proportions like Sharon or just plumped like Keenan the Human Hamster?? :devil:

I think the Tena lady might be Amanda then. I haven't seen the ad but I thought of her at first and blonde/pouty lips is either Amanda or Debbie. Amanda does look different and slightly scary now esp without makeup.

Amanda is very attractive but everytime I see her I think of Lady Penelope from Stingray. Or is it Thunderbirds??

She did the quacker factory advert for the christmas in july weekend and not even a pretty girl like her could make that sparkly tat look good!
She always tends to be used for the Duwop lip venom demos which is a swiz as her lips look plumped already in the before shot!

amanda has one of those faces you want to squash and knead. like dough.

remember when tiffany had a speaking part in the gale hayman ad? putting her horny gnarled toes into a pair of chavvy transparent sandals. her false teeth clearly didnt fit becuase she spoke like louis spence "gale hhyyyllllachmen iscsshh my beauty besshhcsst friend". they re-dubbed the ad in the end with an other woman's voice, thats how bad it was.

that snotty ginger cow hasnt been on for ages has she? the older one who got mardy if every she was asked to take her eye make up off. fake red hair.

Ha ha, Amanda DOES have a really squashy face doesn't she? Bit lopsided too, as previously mentioned.
I think the red haired model may be Diana? She's probably late 40's or early 50's if thats the one you're thinking of.

Ha ha, Amanda DOES have a really squashy face doesn't she? Bit lopsided too, as previously mentioned.
I think the red haired model may be Diana? She's probably late 40's or early 50's if thats the one you're thinking of.

thats the one. a right madam.

Latest posts

Back