Emu tsv?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

do we know how much the tsv will be? They were selling their high ones for about £110 last year!

well I reckon about 85 quid?
thats just a guess! haven't got the faintest
still way too much for me I'm afraid but hope they do EZ pays for all that want them x

like i said before QVC did the mens ones on the first show and they never sold out or anything so they werent very popular and had to put them in last clicks to get rid of them

That's not true as my hubby wanted a pair and couldn't get what he wanted as they sold almost as quick as they were aired and had to wait until they were back in stock.

Aw gawd - I've just seen on glens blog that GF will be presenting:headbang:

I was so sure that pippa would be presenting this as she always raves about them.

They've already cocked up the date of this tsv (was meant to be midnight/today) and now we have to put with GF!

Emu Ladies Stinger Hi Sheepskin Boot
Today's Special Value Price £118.82
QVC Price £142.50
Item Number 144507
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95
Give your feet the ultimate in support, comfort and style with these boots from Emu. The calf-length boots are made from 100% Australian sheepskin and boast a luxuriously soft wool lining keeping your feet warm in the winter and cool in the summer. There's also a removable insole with arch support for added stability, which moulds to the shape of your foot. Available in Chestnut, Chocolate, Black and Red Earth, the rich colours are perfect for the new season and versatile enough to co-ordinate with any outfit. Upper: 100% sheepskin; sole: rubber.

I may have miss heard but I thought JF just called them Uggs!

They look comfy but with my clutsy nature I'd probably fall over in them.

If she doesn't stop banging on about celebrities wearing them, I'm going to parcel up the Emus I recently bought from QVC and send them back, Puts me right off!

What on earth is JF wearing??? It doesn't go with the colour of the boots she is wearing!!!

Apart from the ridiculous price, what does JF look like in that dress and leggings ?! Come on Jill, there is a lovely girl inside you waiting to burst out, give her a chance to do so. I really do think it is time someone was having a word in her ear. Regarding the TSV, as my wife has just said, "I thought there was a recession on ?"

If she doesn't stop banging on about celebrities wearing them, I'm going to parcel up the Emus I recently bought from QVC and send them back, Puts me right off!

They seem to do this quite a lot lately, regardless of what they're flogging.... I find it irritating too...:puke:

Like I say not selling them in the mens sizes is extremely poor TBH.

I'm glad that when a certain 'other' shopping channel sells them, they sell them in the mens sizes too.

Emu TSV-no mens sizes, very poor

As i've said in the main forum, EMU sell these boots in mens sizes but QVC have once again ignored 50% of the population- very poor indeed.

I absolutely can't believe the price!! These are under £95 on Amazon and have been as little as £35 (that's how much I paid for my lovelt chocolate brown ones!)

Em xXx

Latest posts

Back