Fabrication Fabrication Fabrication

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The BA’s are always in a state of high excitement. ‘I’m so excited to bring you this!’ Abby Cleave is the worst offender, and as she is going to be on constantly throughout the summer with her endless offers on suncream, with all this excitement, her blood pressure will be sky high and her head will have exploded by August

My bugbear is wearing “a trouser”. It’s a pair of trousers. Also so fun. It’s either such fun or so much fun. Rant over
Mine is “lip.” I have two LIPS on which to apply lipstick. Mind you, that’s one of the many non-sensical words that they fling into a presentation that rattle my cage.

Christmas in July could be a welcome distraction 😀
She’ll probably be flogging SkinSense to give as presents or Ultrasun for next year’s summer holidays. 🙄

The BA’s are always in a state of high excitement. ‘I’m so excited to bring you this!’ Abby Cleave is the worst offender, and as she is going to be on constantly throughout the summer with her endless offers on suncream, with all this excitement, her blood pressure will be sky high and her head will have exploded by August
We live in hope 💣

CC

The word that annoys me is “malleable”.

I was taught that this word stems from the Latin for ‘hammer’, i.e. an item is capable of being hammered into shape.

Presenters use it to describe anything that can be folded or moulded into shape.

The word that annoys me is “malleable”.

I was taught that this word stems from the Latin for ‘hammer’, i.e. an item is capable of being hammered into shape.

Presenters use it to describe anything that can be folded or moulded into shape.
It can also mean “easily led or pliable”
Descriptive of many of Q’s followers?

Fabrication also means made up lies as in "that's pure fabrication". So when they say the fabrication is ..... it could mean something else entirely, if that helps, C-lion. So maybe it's a cop-out. :unsure:
Nobody ever uses the word fabric!!! Surely that's what all garments are made of. There must be a QVC dictionary/phrase book the presenters have to study with their cocoa at night.

Latest posts

Back