Fashion by Together TSV 17/6/15

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jackanory

Registered Shopper
I see there is another Together TSV planned for 17th June. I bought the last TSV which is this lace top

http://www.qvcuk.com/Fashion-by-Tog...t.133204.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-5-_-133204

and I like it so much I went online and bought another top from the range, this one

http://www.qvcuk.com/Fashion-by-Tog...t.106793.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-4-_-106793

at full price, which is unusual for me, I usually only pay TSV or clearance prices. I am really pleased with the tops I have from this range and get lots of compliments when I wear them. I am actually quite excited to see what this next TSV will be.

The Kaleidoscopic website have a great range of Together clothes, a lot are in the sale. You also get 25% off your first order if you open an account with them with guaranteed next day delivery at £5.99 per order/basket and free returns were a courier will collect from your door. I've bought a few tops and I've always been happy with them, great service all round.

Yes I generally like Together, although I had to return the lacy top because it was split at the arm seam and there was a large hole in the lace (?) at the back (I thought I had bought it from IW inadvertently !!)

I wore a Nina Leonard maxi dress to a concert last week and I actually had loads of compliments so the clothes can't all be bad. Looked better than my jeans and zip-up's from Asda.

CC

I wore a Nina Leonard maxi dress to a concert last week and I actually had loads of compliments so the clothes can't all be bad. Looked better than my jeans and zip-up's from Asda.

CC

I regularly get compliments wearing my NL dresses too. Also when I wear my Kim & Co dresses. And I have only once come across someone wearing the same dress as me, whereas my M&S stuff often provokes the comment "oh, I've got that one too!" from people.

Mind, one of my favourites is a James Lakeland dress I picked up in the sales on DHS - lovely fabric, unusual draping, and very flattering.

The Kaleidoscopic website have a great range of Together clothes, a lot are in the sale. You also get 25% off your first order if you open an account with them with guaranteed next day delivery at £5.99 per order/basket and free returns were a courier will collect from your door. I've bought a few tops and I've always been happy with them, great service all round.

I like Kaleidoscope as well and tend buy when sale is on . I have a dress I bought a while ago reduced to just under £30 from nearly £100. Sometimes sizes can be a bit dodgy, I find if it is lined a size up is needed.

Fashion by Together Sleeveless Tunic with Embellished Neckline
Item Number: 144939
QVC Price £35.00
Today's Special Value Price £27.96
P&P £3.95

A sleeveless V-neckline tunic top from Fashion by Together featuring multi-stud embellishment detail around the neckline and a loose, longer shape that falls to the lower hip. This easy everyday piece will look great teamed with your favourite linen trousers and matching embellished flats, or dressed up for evening with slim-fit jeans and co-ordinating heels, topped off with red lipstick for a bold look.

Feminine and stylish - its loose yet stylish shape in a slightly longer length will flatter any figure, making it a great addition to every wardrobe. Plus the V-neckline is a flattering style for every shape.

Wear your own way - with a sleeveless design, this versatile top works for an easy desk-to-disco look - wear under a smart jacket and simply change into your heels when you’re ready to leave the office.

Hassle-free dressing - you don't even have to worry about your accessories, the stud embellishments around the V-neckline double as the perfect necklace.

95% polyester, 5% elastane
Hand wash cold

Colour options:

Blush Multi - an abstract blush floral print on a black background
Coral Multi - an abstract coral floral print on a white background
Blue Multi - an abstract blue floral print on a white background

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 87cm (34.2"), S: 91cm (35.8"), M: 96cm (37.7"), L: 101cm (39.5"), XL: 107cm (42.1"), 2XL: 113cm (44.4"), 3XL: 119cm (46.8")
Length: XS: 69.5cm (27.3"), S: 70cm (27.5"), M: 70.6cm (27.7"), L: 71.2cm (28"), XL: 71.8" (28.2"), 2XL: 72.4cm (28.5"), 3XL: 73cm (28.7")

Behind the brand
The Fashion by Together collection features romantic, modern fashion designed with you in mind. Luxurious textures, beautiful prints and those special details add a touch of glamour to every day.

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.144939

I do like the print of the blue and lemon option but the embellishment at the neckline is horrible and spoils the whole thing. It's a shame, I was really looking forward to this TSV and was hoping for a dress. well at least I have saved myself £32!

i wore a yong kim draped dress out yesterday and this lady came up to me and asked where i got my new dress. i was chuffed

Latest posts

Back