Favourite guest presenter?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like stacey and I like to look at dennis from ojon :mysmilie_12:

I used to quite like the orginal lady from kipling (lorraine?) She actually used to work for the company rather than just some random model who turns up on the days kiplings on!

I quite like the birkenstock lady - nikki? Despite the nerves I think she comes across well.

I adore Harald, like the Frank Usher woman too, Ricky, glad someone else does, she just always seems so cheerful, also like Joseph Espisito, Ralph from Honora, Stacey, the Van Dahl woman, so that's quite a lot really. Cannot cope with Denis bassoon voiced Basso, he gives me the creeps.

I like Rosemary Merry and also the lady who does the South Western Jewellery range - the turquoise stuff. Never bought any of it, but I always think that she's elegant and well turned out. Also like to look at Alexis from L'Occitane, rather than listen to her. Stacey's great fun too, and brave to come on without make-up and with curlers in her hair.

I like loads of them but for different reasons.

Harald obviously, :mysmilie_1209:

The Van Dal lady and the Frank Usher lady. Brilliant stuff.

Mally, Laura Geller and Stacey Schiefflin are all lovely. Love the girly banter.

Leighton Denny is hilarious, and I love his accent whe he says "Babe".

Prescriptives lady is good too.

S.J. is brilliant. I've got used to her new "Kylied" appearance even though I don't really like it. Smashbox Nina too.

Nails Inc Helen is like a bliddy whirlwind isn't she? Love her energy.

I like Paul from Bobbi Brown, Bless him he's lovely.

Ooh the lad that does Bob Mackie. He's fab!

Ian from Philip Kingsley. I know I'm mean and call him Mr Teasy, but when the presenter and PK are banging on about Audrey flippin' Hepburn he's usually the one telling us what I need to know. (Who's it for, what it does and how to use it!)

Quite happy to watch sexy Hairfix man as well. Mario De Luigi is kind of hot too.

I agree that the Van Dal lady should be on every week - she's great. I love Laura Geller (I'd quite like her to adopt me), Charlotte from Charlie Bears (not so keen on Will), the chap with the pointer who knows all about Jacqueline Kennedy, the soft-voiced Royal Cognac Diamonds chap, fabulous Harald, the beautifully good-mannered Joseph Esposito, Beth Terrell (alas), Joan Rivers, Mally, the South Western Silver lady, and the cheerful Frank Usher lady. David from Chateau d'Argent terrifies me.

I like loads of them but for different reasons.

Harald obviously, :mysmilie_1209:

The Van Dal lady and the Frank Usher lady. Brilliant stuff.

Mally, Laura Geller and Stacey Schiefflin are all lovely. Love the girly banter.

Leighton Denny is hilarious, and I love his accent whe he says "Babe".

Prescriptives lady is good too.

S.J. is brilliant. I've got used to her new "Kylied" appearance even though I don't really like it. Smashbox Nina too.

Nails Inc Helen is like a bliddy whirlwind isn't she? Love her energy.

I like Paul from Bobbi Brown, Bless him he's lovely.

Ooh the lad that does Bob Mackie. He's fab!

Ian from Philip Kingsley. I know I'm mean and call him Mr Teasy, but when the presenter and PK are banging on about Audrey flippin' Hepburn he's usually the one telling us what I need to know. (Who's it for, what it does and how to use it!)

Quite happy to watch sexy Hairfix man as well. Mario De Luigi is kind of hot too.

Ditto all the above. All aces. :mysmilie_82:

Another vote for Andrew Bagley
And the guy from Clogai (sp?) gold
(both those are from a nice to look at, wouldn't kick them out of bed point of view...)

Like to watch Keeley from Elemis, Laura Geller and Fiona from Decleor.

My favourites are Helen from Nails Inc, Keeley from Elemis, Honora Ralph, Danny from Hewlett Packard. And for entertainment value it's got to be Harald and George Simonton.

I like Ralph from honora,seems like a real gent
Helen from nails inc,very enthusiastic
the birkenstock lady,cant remember her name though and Dennis the ojon man too
Stacey is also lovely
Leighton Denny is great too,I like it when he talks over Alison..hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!

Ginetta Martini from Veronese and the lady from Murano glass. I am nearly always tempted to buy by their presentation but if Jill Franks is the presenter, I'm afraid I just cannot buy, she turns me off when she puts the jewellery on. [Maybe that's a good thing, saves me money!
I used to like Nancy Hill from the craft shows who used to talk about her 'alblums' but I think she's stopped coming now as she is never allowed to speak.

Latest posts

Back