Presenters

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I fully accept that at 69 I’m never going to be a fashion guru and I also admit that often a fashion which you were convinced you would never wear once you've seen so many people in them you’ve kinda thought maybe it’s not so bad after all!

However I just can’t ever see me wearing trainers with a dress and yet they all do. E Nair was wearing a purple red creation looking like a refugee from Abigail’s party, then she had crimson tights and white/silver trainers.

Gok looked ridiculous, as did Julia in the 5pm slot & Knuckles Kramer in her puttanesca get up. Gok looks as though he's still eating the Christmas choccies.
"Knuckles Kramer"

Absolutely love it. 😂

I fully accept that at 69 I’m never going to be a fashion guru and I also admit that often a fashion which you were convinced you would never wear once you've seen so many people in them you’ve kinda thought maybe it’s not so bad after all!

However I just can’t ever see me wearing trainers with a dress and yet they all do. E Nair was wearing a purple red creation looking like a refugee from Abigail’s party, then she had crimson tights and white/silver trainers.
The Abigail's Party look seems to have been a consistent thing on QVC. I wish someone in the gallery would be a bit subversive and play a bit of Demis Roussos in the background whilst Abby Horne is wafting around in a pink kaftan jabbering on about her latest Dyson miracle product.

During the Dyson hours Abby/Abi was wearing a print that was exactly like a nightdress my older sister purchased from a Pippa Dee party party for a work Christmas do because they could be worn as a dress and no-one would realise they were meant for the boudoir, she went to the hair dresser and had her hair put up with little sparkly things, I was about eleven and I thought it was the last word in sophistication.

Apparently Pippa Dee had a lot of parties because four other girls were dressed the same.

Abby Hornes wardrobe is so extensive and expensive. I wonder is she's such a celebrity that she gets given the "articles" for free.
Of course she needs always to match the item she’s selling and without being given the stuff just how would that be possible 🤪

Gok has always looked ridiculous
Which one is he I know Dale, Charlie and Simon
Link to item he’s selling please 🤣🤣🤣

Gok has always looked ridiculous

I laughed out loud when he was on yesterday. His words were "when I was designing this T shirt with the team....." God on a bike, how much intelligence does it take to design a back/front and 2 short sleeves ???? a 5 year old could draw a stick person wearing one.

Just watching Catherine again on gardening (why do I do it?). She's doing this coy "I'm so ditzy and useless at things like gardening" and "even someone like me could do it". I thought she'd just recently built a ****** house and expertly cut her hair into a precision bob. Not that stupid then? Irritating woman. I'm only watching because I like Mark Lane and I'm putting off taking the dog out as it's too cold.

CC

She gives women a bad name. I can't tolerate any female over the age of 8 behaving like that.

I'm only watching because I like Mark Lane and I'm putting off taking the dog out as it's too cold.

CC
Mark Lane is great, isn't he? He's almost too good for the Q.

I am cynical enough to think that QVC was keen to get him because they had a very obvious box that they still needed to tick on their Equality and Diversity audit. The fact that he is a super gardener and a warm, communicative person is an added bonus for them.

Along the same lines of 'box ticking', I bet they were horrified when Marverine left, even though she was ****** crap.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back