Female Presenter on TJC

Retrovertigo

VIP Shopper
I've just been channel hopping and noticed Chloe for the first time. Is it the same Chloe who used to be on either QVC or Idealworld when they first started out. I recall a Chloe back then who used to present a lot with that Shaun guy (of Idealworld) who sounds like he has a permanently blocked nose.

I'm sure she didn't take herself so seriously back then? Admittedly it was many moons ago when my ex would sit for hours watching shopping telly! :) Thanks

historymystery

Chloe has certainly been around - for a lot of years and a number of different channels, although I don't think she's ever worked at Gems. She makes me laugh when she presents tat as though it is something from Givenchy or Tiffany's, and constantly harps on which non-entity "celeb" is wearing what, as though it's of vital importance to everyone....yawn, yawn :yawn::sleepy:
I've just been channel hopping and noticed Chloe for the first time. Is it the same Chloe who used to be on either QVC or Idealworld when they first started out. I recall a Chloe back then who used to present a lot with that Shaun guy (of Idealworld) who sounds like he has a permanently blocked nose.

I'm sure she didn't take herself so seriously back then? Admittedly it was many moons ago when my ex would sit for hours watching shopping telly! :) Thanks

faerie

VIP Shopper
i don't get a chance to watch during the day so have been spared Nicola. There is a woman at night though, with dark hair (sorry don't know her name) with strange looking fingers/hands ... I find myself looking at her hands more than the tat she is selling!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks