Fibs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Betsy

Registered Shopper
Watched QVC yesterday where the presenter described a skin tight vest as skimming over the body & would not show any lumps or bumps. What???? It was skin tight. Do these presenters think that customers are daft. Maybe they have to fill in time so they spout any inane drivel even if it's untrue.
Has anybody else noticed other fibs?

Watched QVC yesterday where the presenter described a skin tight vest as skimming over the body & would not show any lumps or bumps. What???? It was skin tight. Do these presenters think that customers are daft. Maybe they have to fill in time so they spout any inane drivel even if it's untrue.
A fib I noticed was about strawberry plants. One honest BA said that you would get some strawberries this year, some more next year, and by year three, you would get a good crop. All the other BA's showed pictures of juicy strawberries, never mentioning the three years it would for the plant to get to that stage. A lie by omission, I suppose.

Have you ever seen a presenter’s lips move? 😂

I refer you to this in the Clickfree TSV topic - - -

Once again TOTALLY INCORRECT INFO form Lee Hohbein, he should be sacked!

I recorded him saying "it wll even work on OLD tablets".

As soon as I opened the outer box and took out the inner box, it says it needs ios 13 and above; mine is 10, so it WON'T work on old tablets like mine.

If he is not even competent enough to read the label on the box he should not be employed. And there was no info in the description about the operating system requirements either.

So more wasted time waiting for a return label, packing it up, and waiting in for a collection :( And then waiting for a refund!

I've lodged a complaint.

See my post on the pillow TSV, which was - - -

MORE MISLEADING INFO - - -

Been chatting with Tempur. THEY DO NOT SELL IT !!!!!!!

it is a special for QVC, and is just filled with bits of shredded memory foam (I guess their leftover scraps).

Avatars48pcFINALSLOW2008-01-07.gif

See my post on the pillow TSV, which was - - -

MORE MISLEADING INFO - - -

Been chatting with Tempur. THEY DO NOT SELL IT !!!!!!!

it is a special for QVC, and is just filled with bits of shredded memory foam (I guess their leftover scraps).

Avatars48pcFINALSLOW2008-01-07.gif
Well shame on Tempur then for putting their name to a piece of sh1te like that for the benefit of QVC!
I can’t understand why these companies do these cheap & nasty ‘made especially for QVC’ things, (Kipling being another prime example of this!), it is their overall reputation on the line at the end of the day. Is it really worth it long term?

I refer you to this in the Clickfree TSV topic - - -

Once again TOTALLY INCORRECT INFO form Lee Hohbein, he should be sacked!

I recorded him saying "it wll even work on OLD tablets".

As soon as I opened the outer box and took out the inner box, it says it needs ios 13 and above; mine is 10, so it WON'T work on old tablets like mine.

If he is not even competent enough to read the label on the box he should not be employed. And there was no info in the description about the operating system requirements either.

So more wasted time waiting for a return label, packing it up, and waiting in for a collection :( And then waiting for a refund!

I've lodged a complaint.
Sent it back today, the Royal Mail return label took a long time to arrive.

Latest posts

Back