For Sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Evie

Registered Shopper
Debbie has mentioned that her house in Devon is for sale. I admit that I am on the curious side ok, nosy, so I checked it out on Rightmove - guide price £580,000. I wonder if we will be hearing a lot about it. Maybe that way she might get a private sale, it would be good if she could avoid agent fees. I wonder if she has thought of that? Probably not.
Locals will be devastated.

I bet everyone is delighted, the house prices will go back up now she’s moved on. I read on here a couple of weeks ago that her mum past her a dinner over her balcony, “socially distanced” of course. I have two problems with that, one her mum must have arms like Stretch Armstrong if the height of her balcony is anything to go by and two, why is she letting her elderly mum during a deadly pandemic bring her dinner? She wasn’t self isolating because she was back in all her glory on QVC the next day. Says a lot about her character really doesn’t it.

I bet everyone is delighted, the house prices will go back up now she’s moved on. I read on here a couple of weeks ago that her mum past her a dinner over her balcony, “socially distanced” of course. I have two problems with that, one her mum must have arms like Stretch Armstrong if the height of her balcony is anything to go by and two, why is she letting her elderly mum during a deadly pandemic bring her dinner? She wasn’t self isolating because she was back in all her glory on QVC the next day. Says a lot about her character really doesn’t it.
I saw that on her blog. Given that they live next door to each other, surely a tray outside the door would be easier! Are they not in a bubble? Or is her sister in her mother’s bubble perhaps? Don’t know, don’t care, I hear you all cry! 😂😂

She is not giving up. She is looking at properties In Bristol and Wales to relocate her retreat. She recently wrote this:

Hopefully things will pick up in the Spring. Or Summer. Or Autumn... hopefully sooner rather than later but having looked around at some very appealing places for an alternative venue for my retreats, I'm not crestfallen - far from it! From the five floor Georgian townhouse in Bristol with a basement hot tub and sauna, to the farmhouse just over the Welsh border with acres to explore, to the Old School House in Gloucestershire, there are many choices. So the writing retreats will carry on.

I saw that on her blog. Given that they live next door to each other, surely a tray outside the door would be easier! Are they not in a bubble? Or is her sister in her mother’s bubble perhaps? Don’t know, don’t care, I hear you all cry! 😂😂
How many bubbles has she got? She’s got a work bubble, a vaccine workers bubble, her family bubble & then he granddaughter comes in another bubble.

She has recently been sharing that her mum cooks a roast for her every Sunday. There is so much on the plate that she has to freeze half of it. So much so that she can now just about open her freezer. Maybe Debbie should cook a meal for her mum and pass it across the balcony ( it’s 30 feet long in case you didn’t know ) for her at Flint Towers. That’s how she refers to the block of flats where she lives because 4 members of her family have flats there. She is active on the Residents Association and trying to change the Property Management Company. How did they manage without her? Watch out Bristol, Wales and Gloucestershire.

She has recently been sharing that her mum cooks a roast for her every Sunday. There is so much on the plate that she has to freeze half of it. So much so that she can now just about open her freezer. Maybe Debbie should cook a meal for her mum and pass it across the bai only for her at Flint Towers. That’s how she refers to the block of flats where she lives because 4 members of her family have flats there. She is active on the Residents Association and trying to change the Property Management Company. How did they manage without her? Watch out Bristol, wales and Gloucestershire.
Exactly, I find her way too pushy & nosey. I bet the folk in sheepwash will be glad to see the back of her.

She is not giving up. She is looking at properties In Bristol and Wales to relocate her retreat. She recently wrote this:

Hopefully things will pick up in the Spring. Or Summer. Or Autumn... hopefully sooner rather than later but having looked around at some very appealing places for an alternative venue for my retreats, I'm not crestfallen - far from it! From the five floor Georgian townhouse in Bristol with a basement hot tub and sauna, to the farmhouse just over the Welsh border with acres to explore, to the Old School House in Gloucestershire, there are many choices. So the writing retreats will carry on.
Please not Gloucestershire, please not gloucestershire.

But why sell the place if she's just going to buy another 'retreat'? why not just stick with her existing?

She has recently been sharing that her mum cooks a roast for her every Sunday. There is so much on the plate that she has to freeze half of it. So much so that she can now just about open her freezer. Maybe Debbie should cook a meal for her mum and pass it across the balcony ( it’s 30 feet long in case you didn’t know ) for her at Flint Towers. That’s how she refers to the block of flats where she lives because 4 members of her family have flats there. She is active on the Residents Association and trying to change the Property Management Company. How did they manage without her? Watch out Bristol, Wales and Gloucestershire.
She sounds like the female King Gary. With less charm. We have a King Gary in our Street.

It's interesting to read that it's currently a commercial property but in the process of reverting back to residential. No mention of it being a writers' retreat:

'Set on the square in the peaceful village of Sheepwash, the current vendor has successfully set the the property up as a bed and breakfast, airbnb, and holiday let, together with a part time tea room in the summer months.'

It's interesting to read that it's currently a commercial property but in the process of reverting back to residential. No mention of it being a writers' retreat:

'Set on the square in the peaceful village of Sheepwash, the current vendor has successfully set the the property up as a bed and breakfast, airbnb, and holiday let, together with a part time tea room in the summer months.'
She would have deliberately left out the suggestion of a writing retreat. Remember, she is crafty. She doesn’t want someone else having a writing retreat as competition for her next one.
She is crafty but not very good. Transparent I would say.

Latest posts

Back