For Sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She is not giving up. She is looking at properties In Bristol and Wales to relocate her retreat. She recently wrote this:

Hopefully things will pick up in the Spring. Or Summer. Or Autumn... hopefully sooner rather than later but having looked around at some very appealing places for an alternative venue for my retreats, I'm not crestfallen - far from it! From the five floor Georgian townhouse in Bristol with a basement hot tub and sauna, to the farmhouse just over the Welsh border with acres to explore, to the Old School House in Gloucestershire, there are many choices. So the writing retreats will carry on.
Lollll she sounds deluded.😀

She is not giving up. She is looking at properties In Bristol and Wales to relocate her retreat. She recently wrote this:

Hopefully things will pick up in the Spring. Or Summer. Or Autumn... hopefully sooner rather than later but having looked around at some very appealing places for an alternative venue for my retreats, I'm not crestfallen - far from it! From the five floor Georgian townhouse in Bristol with a basement hot tub and sauna, to the farmhouse just over the Welsh border with acres to explore, to the Old School House in Gloucestershire, there are many choices. So the writing retreats will carry on.
I've never read her blogs and I would not consider reading one of her books but if this is an example of her writing I'm struck by her poor grasp of punctuation, her abysmal sentence construction, and her limited vocabulary.

There are a lot of them on the move right now - I think Craig was the latest I heard, and a few of the others. They're obviously paid more than us and our neighbours, however much it is!
Yes Craig has had major works on the flat think he had to move out
? is in Borough London
Miceal has a newish flat which he had a new kitchen
Catherine Huntley did the major house rebuild
Jackie has moved was it last year or year before
Julia had rented quite a few houses but bought her cottage at Virginia Water near Wentworth Golf Club and has done up including the new kitchen and garden gym
Catherine Goldsmith bought in the country and was doing up before getting pregnant
Eilidh has just said she’s just moved house
Debbie moved out of brothers to the converted hospital flat
I believe Katy has said her house is on the market and is dreaming of a utility room in mint green
Richard Jackson moved not that long ago
Mr Plant Geek haven’t you heard has just got his very own garden in East Anglia
Don‘t know when Chloe bought but she’s not long ago had an attic renovation
As did Ann but that’s a while ago now
They do like bragging 😏😂😂

Yes Craig has had major works on the flat think he had to move out
? is in Borough London
Miceal has a newish flat which he had a new kitchen
Catherine Huntley did the major house rebuild
Jackie has moved was it last year or year before
Julia had rented quite a few houses but bought her cottage at Virginia Water near Wentworth Golf Club and has done up including the new kitchen and garden gym
Catherine Goldsmith bought in the country and was doing up before getting pregnant
Eilidh has just said she’s just moved house
Debbie moved out of brothers to the converted hospital flat
I believe Katy has said her house is on the market and is dreaming of a utility room in mint green
Richard Jackson moved not that long ago
Mr Plant Geek haven’t you heard has just got his very own garden in East Anglia
Don‘t know when Chloe bought but she’s not long ago had an attic renovation
As did Ann but that’s a while ago now
They do like bragging 😏😂😂
Bleurgh.

Ann has recently said she is moving. Not long ago Alex K. said she was considering moving. For most of them when they feel really secure at QVC they begin moving to more expensive houses. Julia Roberts did buy and modernise a cottage a few years ago. The way she goes on about it I would describe as a little exaggerated. I’d say that Alison Keenan is quite modest regarding her home which does have a swimming pool that has only been mentioned once. Can you imagine if Roberts or Flint had a pool. Please, No!

Ann has recently said she is moving. Not long ago Alex K. said she was considering moving. For most of them when they feel really secure at QVC they begin moving to more expensive houses. Julia Roberts did buy and modernise a cottage a few years ago. The way she goes on about it I would describe as a little exaggerated. I’d say that Alison Keenan is quite modest regarding her home which does have a swimming pool that has only been mentioned once. Can you imagine if Roberts or Flint had a pool. Please, No!

I didn’t know Alison K had a pool, my dream to have a pool, an indoor one with one you could open on to a lovely garden when the weather was lovely.
I think Jackie did have a pool in her last house, no idea about the new house though. Noted Debbie had the blow up hot tub in the corner of the retreat garden. Jilly mentioned her garden hot tub at Christmas when selling the string of lights. Thinking about it I did hear Ann quickly mention about moving, nothing yet on Alex, just that she lives in North London.

I didn’t know Alison K had a pool, my dream to have a pool, an indoor one with one you could open on to a lovely garden when the weather was lovely.
I think Jackie did have a pool in her last house, no idea about the new house though. Noted Debbie had the blow up hot tub in the corner of the retreat garden. Jilly mentioned her garden hot tub at Christmas when selling the string of lights. Thinking about it I did hear Ann quickly mention about moving, nothing yet on Alex, just that she lives in North London.
Ali K's is an outdoor one 🥶

Were those blow up hot tubs samples? Quite a few presenters with gardens had them, Alex, Debbie ( of course ), Catherine. Julia Roberts had to pass on that one because it would have taken up her entire lawn and blocked her way to her timber built gym. I bet she was gutted.
I can’t think of many things worse than having that blow up monstrosity spoiling my garden. All that vinyl turning green with time. Still they have their It Works sponges to give it a good clean.

Please not Gloucestershire, please not gloucestershire.

But why sell the place if she's just going to buy another 'retreat'? why not just stick with her existing?
Her daughter/grandchild lives in Wales, so having a "retreat/B&B/cottage/whatever" in that area of the country makes more sense as she'll be able to see more of them.
I think her son lives nearer her in the Home Counties.
Keeping the “retreat” in Devon and having to visit it regularly would mean time missed with grandchildren...(well, when we return to normal at least)

Her daughter/grandchild lives in Wales, so having a "retreat/B&B/cottage/whatever" in that area of the country makes more sense as she'll be able to see more of them.
I think her son lives nearer her in the Home Counties.
Keeping the “retreat” in Devon and having to visit it regularly would mean time missed with grandchildren...(well, when we return to normal at least)
But that’s what I thought when she started with it
Her daughter has the glamping business too.

Were those blow up hot tubs samples? Quite a few presenters with gardens had them, Alex, Debbie ( of course ), Catherine. Julia Roberts had to pass on that one because it would have taken up her entire lawn and blocked her way to her timber built gym. I bet she was gutted.
I can’t think of many things worse than having that blow up monstrosity spoiling my garden. All that vinyl turning green with time. Still they have their It Works sponges to give it a good clean.
All dead slimy lawn left underneath

Her daughter has a glamping business in Wales, Debbie has advertised it on her Social Media. I believe her son lives in West London. I know the exact areas but would never share. I only know because Mama Flint does like to over share. She has expressed an interest in properties in Bristol, Wales and Gloucestershire so not too close to her son.

Her daughter has a glamping business in Wales, Debbie has advertised it on her Social Media. I believe her son lives in West London. I know the exact areas but would never share. I only know because Mama Flint does like to over share. She has expressed an interest in properties in Bristol, Wales and Gloucestershire so not too close to her son.
...Much to the relief of the DIL.....

Latest posts

Back