For Sale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has she won the lottery at some point ? because she has the apartment in Surrey, she's selling the retreat for nearly 600, and is looking to move on. Now, is she renting the apartment ? because if she has bought it then that's 2 mortgages - unless one has been paid for in cash. Whatever, there appears to be an awful lot of cash floating about, so yes, she is a single earner how can she afford to finance these properties ?

So just how much do they get paid on QVC?
I have always maintained on here that it’s a lot more than people think. Lots of that money is saved or used on lots of holidays etc. They don’t have the same expenditure as most people who have to pay for clothes, footwear, kitchen equipment, furnishings, household electrical goods, garden equipment, gym equipment, cosmetics, skincare, bath products, hair care, pies, chocolates, cakes..........I’ll stop there my typing hand is hurting. Add to all that private health care. No wonder very few leave or won’t leave unless dragged out.

Has she won the lottery at some point ? because she has the apartment in Surrey, she's selling the retreat for nearly 600, and is looking to move on. Now, is she renting the apartment ? because if she has bought it then that's 2 mortgages - unless one has been paid for in cash. Whatever, there appears to be an awful lot of cash floating about, so yes, she is a single earner how can she afford to finance these properties ?
Did someone mention on here about Debbie talking about a mortgage type being changed? Was it in relation to a radio phone in?

She didn’t need to win the Lottery. She went one better, a job for life at QVC. Remember, if Flinty won the lottery the whole world would know. She can’t shut up.

She definitely has 2 mortgages because she has told us. Her sister-in-law is high up in a bank - her words - and her flat mortgage was arranged through them. Huge salary facilitates a number of mortgages. Freebies = very little spending.
Win Win

I’m I thinking correct her tiny property in Dorking across from the Gastro Pub was on a rented lease. As wasn’t it she had to move out as it was returned to the landowners gamekeeper???
Then she lived in her brothers spare room and got involved with the woman at the Retreat?

Debbie does Devon must go.....
https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/102228710#/

Seems like if you had an extra £155,000 you could have offered on

Know which property I‘d prefer

Blimey! That could do with a dose of the Kelly Stroppen, if she’s too buy, call in the 60 week makeover..........60 minutes will never cut it.

Woodland House is gorgeous. I've just shown the details to my Mr T & said that even though I've never wanted open plan living we could do the kitchen/dining room idea with sofas & those fabulous oak beams & supports. He pretended to be engrossed in his phone & mumbled something about the disruption caused would upset the cat.

She can afford it by selling her regular supply of freebies.

Woodland House is gorgeous. I've just shown the details to my Mr T & said that even though I've never wanted open plan living we could do the kitchen/dining room idea with sofas & those fabulous oak beams & supports. He pretended to be engrossed in his phone & mumbled something about the disruption caused would upset the cat.
If you like property try to catch Charlie Luxton ‘Building The Dream’ E4
There’s a few oak framed houses been built through the episodes

Latest posts

Back