Franks spends more than £21 on her lunch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Upon displaying a nasty gaudy bracelet for £21 she informed us that she spends that much on lunch.

Thanks for the insight Jill.

wonder what she calls 'lunch' cos looking at her, it can't be anything edible.

She is sooo annoying and tactless - I wish she would stop saying 'cool' she has said it so many times, and told Charlie he is not cool, that items cool, how cool is that - then tried to 'high-five' Charlie and asked if she can get inside his suit. Not to mention 'its all about me' during presenting, I've got tiny feet, I've got green nail polish, I love the white, I need one of those - funny but she never says I'm childish, I need to grow up, I've got verbal diarrhoea............ rant over, now I'm off to bed!!

Typical arrogant remark from herself. I sometimes spend $10 (Aus) on lunch, however I've found somewhere that does an awesome sarnie for $3.50 (about £2!!) so on the days when I didn't bring lunch with me, I go there. I think it's fair to say that most people couldn't afford to spend £400 a month on lunch! I know they say these things to try and make items sounds more affordable (my 'favourite' is 'you wouldn't even miss it from your purse'!) but it comes across as brash and unthinking, especially at the moment when so many people are struggling...

I watched for about five minutes. For some reason Bubble Head thought it hilarious that The Drip orders via the call centre rather than QCut or the website. There followed a few minutes of awkward banter. Very little said about the item, which is probably just as well as it looked like a right bit of tat. :cheeky:

When I turned the telly on this morning, she was claiming that a ring was so beautiful it "takes my breath away".
Evidently this was another of her lies, as when I flicked back later (having had my fix of Bargain Hunt
:cheeky: via iplayer) she was still there wittering on and on and on................................................and on

Franks spends more than £21 on her lunch

She really is a complete bird brain, can she not comprehend that there are many people who have not got £21 a day to feed a family. I don't think she is a bad person, I just think she lives in another world most of the time, grow up Jill, and put your brain in gear before you open your mouth...

In her defence, I took it to mean a sit-down meal for two. She didn't say she spends that amount on a packed lunch!

I don't like her presenting with someone else, she is very unprofessional. She just uttered her stock line "I'm such a girly" :banghead:

Btw - what a load of tat that range of jewellery is!!! Seen better, and cheaper, on a market stall!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Well, it COULD be just the entrance charge to get inside 'The Ivy' !!!!!!!!!! where they alll sit pushing a lettuce leaf around the plate !!!!

In her defence, I took it to mean a sit-down meal for two. She didn't say she spends that amount on a packed lunch!

I don't like her presenting with someone else, she is very unprofessional. She just uttered her stock line "I'm such a girly" :banghead:

Btw - what a load of tat that range of jewellery is!!! Seen better, and cheaper, on a market stall!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

I just don't like her presenting.

Creepy Charlie and Jill Franks presenting together. That is my worst nightmare. God job I was not interested in the jewellery.

She is such a pretentious fool, as for taking her breath away - everything must do that as she lets out a huge paragraph and then a noisy gasp for air all the time, its all I notice when she's presenting! If people can be taught how to control their breathing whilst singing then she should go see someone to help her control this. No-one talks like this in real life!!

Blimey. I doubt even Harrods charge 21 quid for a stick of celery, even if it is served on a silver platter garnished with a Rivita and washed down with a glass of the finest quality spring water.

Latest posts

Back