Getting to know Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ha ha yes had to tune in,he's on his knees praying and rubbing his hands together like Uriah Heap.Praying over the mulberry silk duvet I assume .Its embarrassing.

What can you say I have been watching him with Joe with the nutrimaster you have to have seen it to believe it, a face covered in chocolate after putting his head in the dish to eat it..... Plus the finger in the soup as he didn't have a spoon. :mysmilie_13:

"Its not the only limp thing in here!"..."Don't you like something hot inside you?"... "Av never been abroad.....ad rather be a fella!"..."I cant suck I've no bottom teeth" ... "I don't have the same mobility with me hands" and they go on we all know the way he goes on

All of the above are quotes from Saint Peter of Simon today on the 4pm nutrimaster show and we are only at 4:20!! Surely IW bosses my know this sort of talk isn't going to be good for them long term? What are IW thinking, its a cringe fest watching Saint Peter :mysmilie_516:

"Its not the only limp thing in here!"..."Don't you like something hot inside you?"... "Av never been abroad.....ad rather be a fella!"..."I cant suck I've no bottom teeth" ... "I don't have the same mobility with me hands" and they go on we all know the way he goes on

All of the above are quotes from Saint Peter of Simon today on the 4pm nutrimaster show and we are only at 4:20!! Surely IW bosses my know this sort of talk isn't going to be good for them long term? What are IW thinking, its a cringe fest watching Saint Peter :mysmilie_516:

I was watching a repeat of the halogen with him and Paul yesterday and also, he was on with Joe and the nutrimaster on the main channel, so a double dose of dirty Peter!

I noticed Joe has nicked Vitamix Gareth's presentation spiel, even down to peeling a banana 'cos monkey's do it' and standing on the container, just like Gareth used to, to show its strength.

But my word, it's got to the stage where I feel I'm intruding on some sort of secret love fest! He likes Paul's sausage rolls 'cos he packs in lots of meat', jokes about chickens, which I think he thinks nobody understands. There's lots of giggling and lip licking and 'I'd like to stick my face in it and give it a good lick' type of stuff going on.

It's nauseating and childish and takes away from the product imo but he has his fans who think he's a lovely fella, so maybe I'm in the minority.

Well Peter was on fire today (not literally). Very entertaining and they sold out of the Microwaves...a TV shopping channel that is entertaining again!

I was watching some of his Kitchen hour on Saturday Night, he was selling the Nutriblast, and he said that it is good for him, Cause he has Loose Bowels, never thought I would heat that come from a TV Presenter.

I find it all sad, Cause he was never like this during his Childrens Television days, Never watched Bid, so have only come acrodd him some 20 years down the line

I was watching some of his Kitchen hour on Saturday Night, he was selling the Nutriblast, and he said that it is good for him, Cause he has Loose Bowels, never thought I would heat that come from a TV Presenter.

I find it all sad, Cause he was never like this during his Childrens Television days, Never watched Bid, so have only come acrodd him some 20 years down the line

Shopping TV presenters are plumbed differently, so Peters loose bowels manifests itself with the S*** that spews from his mouth.

Shopping TV presenters are plumbed differently, so Peters loose bowels manifests itself with the S*** that spews from his mouth.

You are not kidding, I just can't watch him... there is something about him that turns my stomach.:puke:

Had to laugh the other night, he started off at the top of the hour, like he does, rambling on.........'blah blah.......the temperatures are plummeting'

I thought, what has the temperature got to do with a watch??

He'd obviously got his hours mixed up and thought he was doing the silk duvet. In fact it was a watch hour and the guest fella was sitting there waiting for him :mysmilie_17:

Had to laugh the other night, he started off at the top of the hour, like he does, rambling on.........'blah blah.......the temperatures are plummeting'

I thought, what has the temperature got to do with a watch??

He'd obviously got his hours mixed up and thought he was doing the silk duvet. In fact it was a watch hour and the guest fella was sitting there waiting for him :mysmilie_17:

Oh I thought he may have been selling the electric blanket that's 'easier to use than ever before' yes they were fiendishly complicated , you had to plug them in and switch them on and lie down on them....:mysmilie_486:

earlier he was sat with Janice and (I cannot remember what led him to...) said it stretches other parts of his body more than his wallet

Janice just starred awkwardly at the camera and I do not blame her.

7am IW in sale mode with Peter Simon presenting.

Introduced two guests, He cant keep his hands off people.Turned over,then tuned back in to see the Actifry and Peter tucking into a sausage with mayonaise. Put me off my breakfast .He seems to be enjoying himself.

I must say although he is sometimes hard to watch,he has slotted in well to IW and I think they are happy with his style.

Last edited:
It's car crash TV for sure, watching a TV presenter lose his dignity ( if he has any ) :taphead:

It was diabolical watching him say that a product was £33.33 when it's actually £99.99 with very little in the way of suggesting it was infact the first easy pay payment.

7am IW in sale mode with Peter Simon presenting.

Introduced two guests, He cant keep his hands off people.Turned over,then tuned back in to see the Actifry and Peter tucking into a sausage with mayonaise. Put me off my breakfast .He seems to be enjoying himself.

I must say although he is sometimes hard to watch,he has slotted in well to IW and I think they are happy with his style.

I saw him at the lunchtime kitchen sale and he still had his sausage and mayonaise then :mysmilie_506: I hope he eats more normally when/if he goes out!

Talking of SALE, anybody spotted a bargain? Prices seem just the same as ever to me :smirk:

I saw him at the lunchtime kitchen sale and he still had his sausage and mayonaise then :mysmilie_506: I hope he eats more normally when/if he goes out!

Talking of SALE, anybody spotted a bargain? Prices seem just the same as ever to me :smirk:

No bargains ,don't need any of the stuff they have on SALE but Peter talking about the Vicar and bell ringing while selling a cooking pot of some sort quite cheered me up. Who needs to buy, just enjoy.......

Latest posts

Back