Gifts for the Home today's TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh it's horrid, truly horrid, visage vomit is the effect it conveys. And there stands Jilly saying it's ONLY £74, what planet are they on? I am at a loss as to why you would want your wedding photos on a blanket. Maybe they'll be doing a photo montage Slanket "Keep your loved ones close to your heart"

Oh it's horrid, truly horrid, visage vomit is the effect it conveys. And there stands Jilly saying it's ONLY £74, what planet are they on? I am at a loss as to why you would want your wedding photos on a blanket. Maybe they'll be doing a photo montage Slanket "Keep your loved ones close to your heart"

Excellent idea, silversequin. You really ought to work as a buyer for QVC, I can see this being the bestseller fo the year...:tongue2:

I'd be worried for people sending off very precious photos, with the post strikes on, even if it is recorded post.. They make no mention of the strikes, no, just send your photos..
I wonder how many of these blankets they have sold today..

I've just heard Jilly say you send photo's by registered post. That adds extra expense to the TSV although it should guarantee a safe delivery. I do notice it didn't sell out - wonder why? It will be interesting to see f it becomes a clearance offer in the near future although if they saw sense they would only commit to those they already had a sale on. Watch this space!!

I've just heard Jilly say you send photo's by registered post. That adds extra expense to the TSV although it should guarantee a safe delivery. I do notice it didn't sell out - wonder why? It will be interesting to see f it becomes a clearance offer in the near future although if they saw sense they would only commit to those they already had a sale on. Watch this space!!

I bet it won't even make it to the clearance sale... I can't imagine something like this selling at all outside of the Xmas period...

it's a mad time of year shop wise, I was working in town today and had a quick look round the shops and there's all sort of stuff on the shelves that would not see the light of day at any other season. Trust good old QVC to manage to get something truly bizzare tho as their Christmas novelty item and at such a high price

I was wondering if anyone had gone for this, or perhaps you know ;) of someone who has? How did it turn out and are you pleased? I see they are still in stock and the higher price of £90.25!

I should have read the QVC description more carefully- I see they probably won't be delivered for another couple of weeks. :(

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back