Gifts for the Home today's TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

two or three presenters have blogged about it on the qvc website.The odd comment that has been left are favourable.Obvoiusly its for some people.

I know that using family pics for art work etc., is very popular but I can't quite get my head round todays TSV. Surely the price and that it's non refundable would make this a non-starter?
Before they start with the OTO's, they'll probably suggest parents get together and buy one as a gift for the teacher of pictures of all the little darlings????
They must be running out of things for the TSV's as this has to be one of the worst. Does anyone know if they've tried to sell this before?

two or three presenters have blogged about it on the qvc website.The odd comment that has been left are favourable.Obvoiusly its for some people.

Not to sound "synical" but I bet these are the presenters that have been "given" one free :cheeky::thinking2::flower:, on a personnal level I do not know many people who could afford todays TSV, and those who could would never buy it !

According to Alison K. it's apparently much easier to have this made up with your family photos all in one place, rather than have to remember who is visiting that day and putting their photos out, instead of other peoples! Does anybody really do that or is it just mindless patter trying to flog the tat? I bet she goes to pieces if she ever has a surprise visitor! And what does she do? Troop everyone into the bedroom to look or hang it from a ceiling somewhere? :D

i don't for one minute believe claire sutton loves this rubbish. She's being paid to say how much she loves it. It'll probably get put up in her loft the minute she gets home.

There's only one word for this TSV...abomination!!! :giggle: I cannot imagine having that monstrosity in anyone's home, it's just awful. I had to have a little lie down after I saw it this morning... :tongue2:

Tx

Oh dear what an awful TSV. :nono:

It is one thing to have some photos up in a room but to walk into a room with a cushion or bedspread full of photos??? Eugh I'd feel like I was being watched!!!!

I'm surprised one or two of you ladies who drool over Dale and Julian dont obtain photo's of them and get one done. Just think of snuggling up to them.
Yuk.

manky blanky TSV

horrid thing but i love the photos Chuntly has of her cats playing in her Lulu G bag :laughs:....would love to see Lulu's face if she saw that LOL

You are not wrong Mrs J ! I too wonder what Mrs Twee (LG) would say.:54:

Today is obviously the day of weird gift items... I've just had to move my dog to the kitchen as she has just attacked the TV. The crying tiger cubs thingies have freaked her out, and I can't blame her. I think they're creepy. I might join Pippa the westie in the kitchen, not sure I can get through the whole presentation... Scary!

You are all majorly going to take the mickey now after me saying that I didn't get it at midnight and found it amusing. I've u turned and asked my Mum to get it for me for Xmas!!! For me it doesn't work so well with random pictures like I saw at midnight (looked too garish) but I reckon it'll look fab with all my dog Tina and previous dog Harry's piccies which will be more colour themed - most will have grassy backgrounds! I googled the company and they are very reputable (actually do some fabby stuff like garden art!) so now I've got no qualms with ordering, or rather getting my Mum to!

I'm not going for this. Unfortunately I got caught up in the manic pashmina buying and now have 6 surplus pashminas which I'm in the process of converting into a patchwork blanket for my gran. I have been inspired by this TSV however, and will attach a photo of the underbelly of the goat onto the finished blanket.

Today is obviously the day of weird gift items... I've just had to move my dog to the kitchen as she has just attacked the TV. The crying tiger cubs thingies have freaked her out, and I can't blame her. I think they're creepy. I might join Pippa the westie in the kitchen, not sure I can get through the whole presentation... Scary!

My kitten hid behind the sofa when the tiger cubs started mewling! Sad to say I loved them but think kitty would leave home if I got one.

Eeuuw....
I imagine having your Mother-in-Law on top of you could ruin your love-life.

I'm not going for this. Unfortunately I got caught up in the manic pashmina buying and now have 6 surplus pashminas which I'm in the process of converting into a patchwork blanket for my gran. I have been inspired by this TSV however, and will attach a photo of the underbelly of the goat onto the finished blanket.
Oh apple, great post, thanks - you made me chuckle!:hi:

ROFL apple! Brilliant post. You've inspired me to buy a few pashminas. xx

Latest posts

Back