Glen 'reallykindaworks' Campbell on This Morning!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
I may be imagining it - think I've just seen our resident fashion expert Glen Campbell in a trail for a fashion item coming up on This Morning at 11.45!

I wonder if he'll be dressing up the models with a little pump on his trouser? :grin: Or indeed if he'll be any different when working with high street fashion? I remember he used to be the regular fashion expert on This Morning years ago...

It's kinda Glen kinda fashion kinda forward kinda look.

What is he wearing??????

No kinda crisp white kinda shirt kinda teamed with a kinda pump.

OMG - what is she wearing?????????????

I may be imagining it - think I've just seen our resident fashion expert Glen Campbell in a trail for a fashion item coming up on This Morning at 11.45!

I wonder if he'll be dressing up the models with a little pump on his trouser? :grin: Or indeed if he'll be any different when working with high street fashion? I remember he used to be the regular fashion expert on This Morning years ago...

As long as it's only a pump ON his trouser and not a d-mp IN his trouser.

Yes he did say with his wife. Poor woman. You have to feel for her.

Sounds like he already does ! Yuck.
He's a good looking bloke but not attractive somehow - is it his dress sense and things he says ?

Does this mean he's left QVC and gone to This Morning? Mind you, I like the fashion articles on TM, so he'll just ruin those now!!

Let's hope it's just a one-off!!

He used to do late night lingerie shows on ideal world and gave away far too much information about him and his wife regarding said lingerie.

He used to do late night lingerie shows on ideal world and gave away far too much information about him and his wife regarding said lingerie.

Oh God, the mind boggles. If he goes on national television talking about his stud status, I bet he likes the really tacky stuff.

Latest posts

Back