Have a yabba dabba doo time...Wilma!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Huggles

Registered Shopper
Watching the diamoneek TSV I have The Flinstones theme music running through my head. Both JF and the eek guest (can't remember her name) are both wearing one shoulder outfits. Very Wilma Flintstone. They just need a boulder necklace. :mysmilie_17:

My comment to Mr L was that Q wardrobe department must have fallen on hard times as they only had one sleeve each until I realised Alison O'Reilly hadn't even been given a sleeve at all.

The woman on with JF has said within the space of two minutes that the bracelets "levitate" and "literally rise up off your wrist". I am imagining a burglar with a strong magnet up by the ceiling. As both she and JF are wearing one sleeve of metallic lurex, I presume the right arm of each dress has already been magnetised upwards towards the burglar's swag bag.

Just had a quick look and AR (the guest) should have a "QVC giz a job" neon sign on her head, she should realise too that all that fake laughing could give her a sore throat.

I don't buy much these days, but the sales patter is always very interesting. Looks like JK and Alison O'Rielly (thanks, loveallthingsitalian) are now bestie's. They'll be buying each other extra diamoneek for each other to put in their crackers and give as thank you presents, as an extra stocking filler or just because. Always a reason to buy, buy, buy. I would recommend they spend their cash on a couple of sleeves. :muscle:

I don't buy much these days, but the sales patter is always very interesting. Looks like JK and Alison O'Rielly (thanks, loveallthingsitalian) are now bestie's. They'll be buying each other extra diamoneek for each other to put in their crackers and give as thank you presents, as an extra stocking filler or just because. Always a reason to buy, buy, buy. I would recommend they spend their cash on a couple of sleeves. :muscle:

Must admit, I had to turn them off. All that "we're so alike you and I" was getting right on my wick

JF once said that someone had complimented on her collarbones, (poor woman, she had to compliment her on something and JF's clavicles are the only things that stuck out)
Most probably that is why we are seeing so much of them, in one off the shoulder tops, completely off shoulder tops and dresses :headbang: She is not slim, she is thin.

If they both hold umbrellas while "levitating" they could do a very successful Mary Poppins impression - and the film is bound to be shown over Christmas, so they would be "bang on trend".

The woman on with JF has said within the space of two minutes that the bracelets "levitate" and "literally rise up off your wrist". I am imagining a burglar with a strong magnet up by the ceiling. As both she and JF are wearing one sleeve of metallic lurex, I presume the right arm of each dress has already been magnetised upwards towards the burglar's swag bag.

If they both hold umbrellas while "levitating" they could do a very successful Mary Poppins impression - and the film is bound to be shown over Christmas, so they would be "bang on trend".

I read somewhere that Buddhists have the ability to levitate through meditation. Here is a picture of Buddha. Maybe that is why Alison and JF were wearing their off the shoulder outfits and were talking about levitation :wonder:
buddha01.jpg

Watching the diamoneek TSV I have The Flinstones theme music running through my head. Both JF and the eek guest (can't remember her name) are both wearing one shoulder outfits. Very Wilma Flintstone. They just need a boulder necklace. :mysmilie_17:

Have you been on the dating websites for the over 50's ?? most of the men over 50 are a cross between Mr Potato Head and Fred Flintstones love child !!

Latest posts

Back