Honora Pearl TSV Thursday 27th of August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wonder what it will be ! I do know they have a new cherry colour coming out as it is mentioned on Honora's Facebook page.

Thanks SCW !

I wonder what it will be ! I do know they have a new cherry colour coming out as it is mentioned on Honora's Facebook page.

Thanks SCW !

Hello Sue, could you give me the link for the Facebook page please? I'm having no luck finding it due to the sometimes random nature of the Facebook search facilities. Thank you. :)

Last edited:
Just bumping this up seeing as its only 2 weeks until the Honora TSV shows.

Anyone any ideas ???

Think I'm safe from this TSV. However, if these items from QVCUS J140343(black) or J104631(pistachio) make an appearence then my reslove will be tested.

Me too.

They're yummy! I have a weakness for pearl earrings........and pearl bracelets...........and pearl rings........and green Jade'n'pearl together........and pearls with diamonds....................and stuff........:blush::blush:

Hi :hi: Artemis,
I am with you on the pearls, but I am not keen on diamonds and other sparkly, sparkly stones and yellow and rose gold. I went through a very blingy phase that lasted about 20 years or so and now I have changed completely and prefer opaque semi-precious stones and pearls and I now prefer white metals to yellow or rose gold.

I always wear matching jewellery and absolutely hate to go out and find that I have forgotton to put my earrings in. I carry a spare pair of plain silver ones in my purse just in case....I think it would be fair to call me a tad obsessive/compulsive!

:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

Hi :hi: Artemis,
I am with you on the pearls, but I am not keen on diamonds and other sparkly, sparkly stones and yellow and rose gold. I went through a very blingy phase that lasted about 20 years or so and now I have changed completely and prefer opaque semi-precious stones and pearls and I now prefer white metals to yellow or rose gold.

I always wear matching jewellery and absolutely hate to go out and find that I have forgotton to put my earrings in. I carry a spare pair of plain silver ones in my purse just in case....I think it would be fair to call me a tad obsessive/compulsive!

:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

* Hi 5's PLINT *
I can't wear gold, it makes me look as if I'm jaundiced or hung-over. I only wear silver or white gold or the platinum clad. I prefer natural stones too AND I carry the emergency earrings!! As for my OCD..........:blush::blush::giggle:

Artemis and Plint: we have to be soul sisters. My kids always call me OCD as I do the very same thing!!!!:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

I wish...

Hi :hi: Artemis and Star 234,

I have always wanted a sister - I got a brother and it's not the same at all.....:envy:
I also had 2 sons and no daughter - but both my boys married lovely girls :angel: :angel: and one of them had 2 beautiful daughters, so at last I can buy little girly dresses etc.
The wait was a long one, but worth it.

:grin::grin::grin:

Hey Plint,only twenty years !!!!! I love it all can't think of any gem I don't like.
Those earrings in black may have to come home to Momma.

:sad:
Hi :hi: Artemis and Star 234,

I have always wanted a sister - I got a brother and it's not the same at all.....:envy:
I also had 2 sons and no daughter - but both my boys married lovely girls :angel: :angel: and one of them had 2 beautiful daughters, so at last I can buy little girly dresses etc.
The wait was a long one, but worth it.

:grin::grin::grin:

I never got a brother or a sister ! And again I had 2 sons and no daughter. Doesn't look like I'm going to be a Grandparent in the near future either

:sad:

Latest posts

Back