How Many Upgrades....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Is this damned Dyson hairdryer going to have ??? since its conception (which feels like 100 years ago) there have been numerous innovations that QVC have continually plugged. I mean, at what point does this gadget upgrade itself out of existence ?? because there must be a limit to having 'the very latest' and 'limited editions' of this thing; and as for the colours, well if you're spending the price of a week in Benidorm on it then I'm sure the fact that its copper/pink/purple is of little relevance as long as it works.

Love my Revlon One Step so much I bought 4! First one full price, second with loyalty points, 3rd and 4th half price. And no Revlon overkill presentations.
I'm looking to replace my BaByliss Big Hair rotating brush, do you think a Revlon One Step would be suitable for my longish (haven't been for a cut this year!) over processed fine hair please?

Who the hell would buy a new one just to have a different colour? I suppose one which clashes with your decor just wouldn’t cut it in selfies and zoom.

ok for something reasonably priced but 400 squid! To pay once is ok if that’s what floats your boat but multiples just for the colour!

I'm looking to replace my BaByliss Big Hair rotating brush, do you think a Revlon One Step would be suitable for my longish (haven't been for a cut this year!) over processed fine hair please?
The Revlon brush doesn’t rotate and it takes a bit of getting used to as the handle is quite thick but I have a mixture of fine and coarse hair that dries in frizzy ringlets left to dry itself. The Revlon smooths it out, I have mid chest length, adds lift without products or Dreamcoat application smooths it flat. I have never used straighteners on my hair but I get the straightness I want but with movement. I have the Babyliss but the Revlon is a million times better for my hair, it has different heat settings too. My hair dries in 12 mins, the Babyliss took way longer.

Last edited:
The Revlon brush doesn’t rotate and it takes a bit of getting used to as the handle is quite thick but I have a mixture of fine and coarse hair that dries in frizzy ringlets left to dry itself. The Revlon smooths it out, I have mid chest length, adds lift without products or Dreamcoat application smooths it flat. I have never used straighteners on my hair but I get the straightness I want but with movement. I have the Babyliss but the Revlon is a million times better for my hair, it has different heat settings too. My hair dries in 12 mins, the Babyliss took way longer.
Thank you so much, you told me everything I need to know 😘

Is this damned Dyson hairdryer going to have ??? since its conception (which feels like 100 years ago) there have been numerous innovations that QVC have continually plugged. I mean, at what point does this gadget upgrade itself out of existence ?? because there must be a limit to having 'the very latest' and 'limited editions' of this thing; and as for the colours, well if you're spending the price of a week in Benidorm on it then I'm sure the fact that its copper/pink/purple is of little relevance as long as it works.

I was thinking similar. Thinking so much about it I went to the Dyson website to try and find out.

So the special copper blah blah unique blah sales patter blah blah.

I couldn't find details of updates, something like it is quite, it is lighter, more air flow power, lower powerful motor for better results, couldn't find anything.

Is it actually an update or us it just a new colour and bundle as a Christmas special ?

no different to dozens of other brands releasing special collections at Christmas

Love my Revlon One Step so much I bought 4! First one full price, second with loyalty points, 3rd and 4th half price. And no Revlon overkill presentations.
Glad it isn’t just me!!
I have four too 😊. Loyalty points & when it was half price. One for home, one for the motorhome & two just because I didn’t want to be without if they stopped selling them. I have a twirly Babyliss one, just one. My hair is a wavy shoulder length bob & it dries it so quickly, smoothing it but with lift & movement & doesn’t get tangled like the rotary one sometimes does. Still haven’t fathomed why it is oval shaped though, do you know?

Glad it isn’t just me!!
I have four too 😊. Loyalty points & when it was half price. One for home, one for the motorhome & two just because I didn’t want to be without if they stopped selling them. I have a twirly Babyliss one, just one. My hair is a wavy shoulder length bob & it dries it so quickly, smoothing it but with lift & movement & doesn’t get tangled like the rotary one sometimes does. Still haven’t fathomed why it is oval shaped though, do you know?
Twins Breeze! :LOL: Hazard a guess it’s to create tension for straightening maybe. I like the shape because I do a 60’s flick on the bottom.

Latest posts

Back