how much eye makeup ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how Im feeling. Despite my posts, Im a busy man with a very ill mother to take care of. I come here for some fun not to be driven barmy by a certain member who has been taunting me for a longtime. in fact, it was the reason for my leaving the last time.

I didn't think I would be making my 1st post on a thread of this nature, but just felt the need to.

Tristar don't leave, I enjoy your threads/posts. Try not to take things too much to heart, it would be boring without you.

When I started browsing on here I was shocked at some of the comments about presenters(not yours tristar), some very personnel, but it all seemed to be accepted that it was ok to make these comments. Those posters never got the stick that Tristar is getting.

And Tristar some people will disagree with what you say, that's life, try not to take it too personally as I'd hate to see you leave.

I was just thinking I could be beheaded anytime really and was just thinking that is lovely Sparkly Barbs and Janey were pushed out then, Im not feeling very comfortable about my position at this moment. I hope I may live to post another day! Got me PJ shorts on, ready for bed. Hope Im still here by tomorrow and I don't appear as banned, like Barbs and Janey.

I was just thinking I could be beheaded anytime really and was just thinking that is lovely Sparkly Barbs and Janey were pushed out then, Im not feeling very comfortable about my position at this moment. I hope I may live to post another day! Got me PJ shorts on, ready for bed. Hope Im still here by tomorrow and I don't appear as banned, like Barbs and Janey.

Once again you are mentioning banned members, please refrain from doing so.

This thread really is going nowhere but round in round in circles.

THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back