Huntley always sounds so false

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snowstorm

Registered Shopper
I dont know if its me. Catherine always sounds so gushing and false. I love the sandstone jewellery but cannot listen to her inane natter. Have had to turn her down. to enjoy the show:thinking:

I switched over from the News Channel at 5:45pm, and was very surprised to hear examples of Huntley's infamous lavatorial humour. Has the woman been imbibing the hard stuff?

totally agree snowstorm. I find her very insincere and gushy. I find the style of presenting by both CH and CS would be better suited to children's TV.
But we're all different as I like JF who lots of people don't like.

Catherine H comes over as patronising most of the time but she's a big Lulu Guinness fan, so at least she has taste (in my opinion of course).

Catherine H comes over as patronising most of the time but she's a big Lulu Guinness fan, so at least she has taste (in my opinion of course).

:mysmilie_497: am becoming something of a LG addict/collector myself :blush: lol

:mysmilie_497: am becoming something of a LG addict/collector myself :blush: lol

Well I love lulu of course but haven't managed to add to my collection (of one! lol), got the first TSV in red and bought another one, but that was faulty so had to go back to them. I'm hoping on adding next year. I think I will prob buy direct from LG though. How many have you got Capirossi if you dont mind my asking?

Well I love lulu of course but haven't managed to add to my collection (of one! lol), got the first TSV in red and bought another one, but that was faulty so had to go back to them. I'm hoping on adding next year. I think I will prob buy direct from LG though. How many have you got Capirossi if you dont mind my asking?

Not at all!! Always happy to talk bags, especially LG! I have the large Jenny quilted lips in black, which I bought off QVC out of some money hubbie gave me from his bonus (he wasn't impressed but hey ho!). This is the only one I have in my posession at the mo, but Santa has been direct to LG and bought the same bag in cream, the red quilted lips wallet, and cameo cosmetics bag. I had been saying for months that there was absolutely nothing I wanted for Christmas, and this was true, until my first bag arrived, then I was hooked!! Also, :tongue:, I have ordered the extra large Jenny in purple from QVC. :bandit: I just love the quilted lips, can you tell?!! :mysmilie_479::mysmilie_506:

Which bag was the first TSV? Which one did you send back? What have you got your eye on for next year? I ordered the black patent-look Wanda and was so underwhelmed, it went back and I vowed I would never buy a designer bag again. Doh!! I then re-ordered it in red and loved it, but sent it back as I thought I would end up using it for work, and didn't want to spend that much on a work bag. I am gutted now though, wish I had kept it. Sorry, we have hijacked this thread a bit!

Not at all!! Always happy to talk bags, especially LG! I have the large Jenny quilted lips in black, which I bought off QVC out of some money hubbie gave me from his bonus (he wasn't impressed but hey ho!). This is the only one I have in my posession at the mo, but Santa has been direct to LG and bought the same bag in cream, the red quilted lips wallet, and cameo cosmetics bag. I had been saying for months that there was absolutely nothing I wanted for Christmas, and this was true, until my first bag arrived, then I was hooked!! Also, :tongue:, I have ordered the extra large Jenny in purple from QVC. :bandit: I just love the quilted lips, can you tell?!! :mysmilie_479::mysmilie_506:

Which bag was the first TSV? Which one did you send back? What have you got your eye on for next year? I ordered the black patent-look Wanda and was so underwhelmed, it went back and I vowed I would never buy a designer bag again. Doh!! I then re-ordered it in red and loved it, but sent it back as I thought I would end up using it for work, and didn't want to spend that much on a work bag. I am gutted now though, wish I had kept it. Sorry, we have hijacked this thread a bit!

I got the Wanda in Red which was the first TSV (I think) I love love love it, I know it isnt real leather but I've had so many compliments on it and no one knows but me. I then ordered the Romilly in the purple patent but the lock came off after a few days use so it put me off the bag really, was too worried it would happen again.

I have had my eye on the large bag with the cat and mouse on it (can't remember the name but I'm sure you'll know the one). I think I might treat myself next year to it, I also love the Hilary bag, I would love this in black as I'm hoping to start a new job next year so it would look mega professional for my client meetings etc.

I'm hitting 30 in a few days (2 to be precise! eek!) so hoping people will have decided on giving cash this year and I can treat myself after chrimbo, maybe in the LG sale! fingers crossed!

I dont know if its me. Catherine always sounds so gushing and false. I love the sandstone jewellery but cannot listen to her inane natter. Have had to turn her down. to enjoy the show:thinking:

i actually turned over to the animal planet ......the philly rspca type prog....it was easier to watch than her & believe me i was in tears watching the cruelty ....:angry:

i used to really like her when she 1st started & then started to become clear that as she was making friends with dawn bibster she thought she was a 'seasoned crafter'...i remember a T caller & her saying you will get better ..dont put yourself down me & dawn have been crafting a long time......HELLO.......

sorry ladies i am now a bag collector as such but cant throw my money at lulu.....as an OAP i like my tiganello ones & kipling for lightness & washabilty..i do have a few posh ones for evening wear.

I.L.L I am VERY envious of your red wanda, lucky girl!! Hope you have a fab 30th birthday, fingers crossed for cash to splash eh?! We'll have to catch up in the NY in the Drop and have a Lulu-fest chat!! xx

Iggy - bags are good, no matter what make :grin:

I.L.L I am VERY envious of your red wanda, lucky girl!! Hope you have a fab 30th birthday, fingers crossed for cash to splash eh?! We'll have to catch up in the NY in the Drop and have a Lulu-fest chat!! xx
Iggy - bags are good, no matter what make :grin:

Yep defo! I think I will need to become VIP to get into the drop but have been thinking of doing this for a while now anyway.

Totally agree - handbags rule, doesnt matter the make! :happy:

Everyone keep your eye on LG's website sale after Christmas. The prices go down and down the longer the sale continues. I got a bag in the summer sale for £80, reduced from £290 (still was £290 on QVC and sold out the next time she was on). I was VERY happy. I haven't used it yet though. Just keep getting it out of its draw string bag and looking at it.

Oooh, thanks Bensmum! I didn't know she had a sale on her own site. I had better get saving, pronto. Ilovelulu - you defo need that birthday money now :tongue:

:mysmilie_378:

Latest posts

Back