Huntleys Hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Huntley's Hair...nice use of aliteration and at least it's a meaningful title and pretty much expains the thread's topic; shame the comments didn't stay on topic. A bit of a bugbear -vague thread titles.

Jude xx

I think there are a certain number of FM's who love this forum but are tired and (I speak for myself here) sickened by constant unpleasant remarks made about the presenters. Personally I find it demoralising and it makes me wonder why I'm on this forum. To see that others feel the same is heartening!
The odd post slating a presenter in a humorous way can be funny and is part of what this forum is about, but this constant bitchiness I find wearing and depressing.

Since when has disagreeing with a thread or it's title been a witch hunt. No one has said anything apart from stating their personal views. That is not a witch hunt IMO.

Ha, just watching the 3pm Craft Hour with Julian & Dawn.

Catherine was on the set briefly & even Julian said she had the Farrah Fawcett look going on today.

Wonder if he's been reading here? Hi Julian :wink:

Thank you darlin.

Yes hypocrisy & witch hunt is a very appropriate description.

It's hardly a witch hunt,just FMs saying they don't think referring to someone by their surname is polite.
For the record I don't like Catherines hair as it is now,very 80's if you ask me but good for her if she wants to do something different with it.:heart:

I meant with her completely over the top look she could pass as a transvestite. They usually over compensate and try too hard to look feminine.

I have nothing at all against tall women, in fact I'm quite envious as I'm only 5ft 2ins. I'd love a few more inches then I could buy trousers the right length.

Thanks for clarifying BM. :sun: As previously posted, to me Catherine looks very feminine and I wouldn't have mistaken her for a transvestite but then again, I only know one irl.
I understand the nature of forums and realise will all have differing opinions etc I'm probably of the "live & let live" mind set and try to treat others as I'd like to be treated but to each their own as they say. :thinking:
If you can't find perfect length trousers & I can't, I wonder who can?
I have stumpy legs according to Long Tall Sally size chart :cheeky:

Moynah I for one cheer for beautiful women! I think it's wonderful how some chix can dazzle but the babes I would love to trade places with would not be the next person's choice. I have never felt jealous of any woman for looks or anything other than a stab of unattractive envy for those who have or had a loving father in their lives. Normally I can really see where your posts are coming from but not this time I'm afraid.
Btw there are women who would like a little less attention from drooling men and it doesn't require flashy packaging to get the blokes attention :giggle:

I do agree that glamour is rapidly becoming a lost art though, says she who has never owned tights since she was 15.

I thought catherine looked gorgeous in that red dress it really flattered her figure. I,m just really saddened that these days so much emphasis is placed on looks. we berate the media for ruining womens self esteem through unrealistic images, when infact the biggest criticiser of womens looks is other women. Her hair wasn't that bad. it certainly wasn't hideous.
Why do women feel the need to constantly pick apart other women about what they wear/look/ how they choose to dress. If anything we need to be more supportive of other women, people are beautiful in many different ways, just because they don't conform to what one person believes is the right way to dress or look.doesn't mean they deserve to be berated for it.

I thought catherine looked gorgeous in that red dress it really flattered her figure. I,m just really saddened that these days so much emphasis is placed on looks. we berate the media for ruining womens self esteem through unrealistic images, when infact the biggest criticiser of womens looks is other women. Her hair wasn't that bad. it certainly wasn't hideous.
Why do women feel the need to constantly pick apart other women about what they wear/look/ how they choose to dress. If anything we need to be more supportive of other women, people are beautiful in many different ways, just because they don't conform to what one person believes is the right way to dress or look.doesn't mean they deserve to be berated for it.

Great post!:clapping::clapping:

:hi: Certainly not a 'Witch hunt' although it does take very witch-like behaviour to refer to someone like Catherine by only her surname but that is another argument. Simple observation is all. I am certainly not a hypocrite. I have never rubbished any presenters or ridiculed them, because I wouldn't like that done to me. and I wouldn't join in any ridicule because none of us are perfectly good-looking.

Catherine imo is gorgeous, she has fought hard to overcome her demons and weight issues and I think she is a good example to women everywhere.

I think Catherine is a lovely looking lady, always nicely dressed and I like her style of presenting. She does not interrupt or shout down guests, and seems genuinely interested in the products (especially handbags!!). I agree that this latest hairstyle is not as nice as some of her previous ones, but as long as she likes it thats the main thing. Even if she doesn't, it would not take much effort to change it. She does that regularly anyway.

Hair, as an indicator to a womans emotions, means that C is feeling loads better, enjoying her freedom with DB and is out there enjoying life. Let's hope that if she goes back to the straight short bob it is not because she needs order and control and her private life if suffering, it is because the can't be bothered with the faffing it needs to maintain the Farrah look, she just needs a hair break.

... so what babe would you love to trade places with? I'd love to know!
Love
Moyz xxx

I'd like to be Monica Bellucci for a day, Dita Von Teese is fab too. Both have attitude as well being fine looking gals. Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder and thank goodness for that. I would hate us to become a society where all the ladies look like they were produced in a babe fantasy factory.

I'd like to be Monica Bellucci for a day, Dita Von Teese is fab too. Both have attitude as well being fine looking gals. Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder and thank goodness for that. I would hate us to become a society where all the ladies look like they were produced in a babe fantasy factory.

I think I'm a product of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory:rock:

I know Ali, ****** ridiculous isn't it. :wonder: And please don't commit the ultimate sin and call her by her surname *shock horror* or you risk being burnt at the stake. :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back