I feel very sorry for Mark Ryes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So true. I'm sure Mr. Ryes isn't the only person tweeting 'non-stop' either! I long for the good old days of simplicity. Sigh.

Me too Paul. I can remember walking down the Kings Road Chelsea... mini skirt, skinny rib,& PVC boots. The 1960's seems such a lovely decade when compared to life now. However! I'm feeling sorry for myself because I was in hospital as a day case on Friday, having 6 tooth roots out and today I am sick and tired of soup and bl@@dy jelly:mysmilie_486: I feel I'm making a big fuss over nothing but my mouth is so swollen I look like a chimpanzee and the painkillers aren't doing a lot of good. Tomorrow I see the dentist again and by all accounts, I shall be a lot more comfortable.

Ouch, sounds painful. Get well soon Tasi xxx

This might cheer you up

9af168a1.jpg

OUCH!!! :doh:

And that'd just for the pic Bexi posted!

Hope you feel better soon, Tasi

I wish I could find that topless picture of Mark Ryes he used to have on his old website.... that would have got all you woman going. Get well soon Tasi. You will have to imagine Mark topless....

Please don't all jump on me from a great height:sad: Just imagine if you were so bitter and twisted that you had no friends and so lonely that you were reduced to posting every little detail of your day on Twitter. What a sad, barren souless life. Made worse by the fact that you brought it all on yourself, and don't realise it.

I don't agree here. I know I don't like Mark Ryes for the fact that he bitches about people on Twitter Etc. but if he is posting every detail of his life to the public, let him get on with it. I can't see him causing any harm. I could just as easily say that you are sad for checking his profile out regularly, but I wont.

Me too Paul. I can remember walking down the Kings Road Chelsea... mini skirt, skinny rib,& PVC boots. The 1960's seems such a lovely decade when compared to life now. However! I'm feeling sorry for myself because I was in hospital as a day case on Friday, having 6 tooth roots out and today I am sick and tired of soup and bl@@dy jelly:mysmilie_486: I feel I'm making a big fuss over nothing but my mouth is so swollen I look like a chimpanzee and the painkillers aren't doing a lot of good. Tomorrow I see the dentist again and by all accounts, I shall be a lot more comfortable.

Ouch! Hope you feel better soon!

I've been having some root canal work done on one tooth. Fourth appointment for it this Friday (hopefully the last one) - can't believe all the work my dentist has done to save the poor thing. :drunk:

I don't agree here. I know I don't like Mark Ryes for the fact that he bitches about people on Twitter Etc. but if he is posting every detail of his life to the public, let him get on with it. I can't see him causing any harm. I could just as easily say that you are sad for checking his profile out regularly, but I wont.

MEOW!!!! A saucer of milk for Benny! :smirk:

I don't belong to Twitter or Facebook Benny. I gather, from what's on here thought that this man is an avid tweeter. I'm not usually a sad person, I've lived too long to be sad over trivialities. However, we have had a few sad years, and no doubt more to come, following the death of our daughter. It's silly little boys like you that have encouraged me to stop posting on this site. byebye everyone

Last edited:
I don't belong to Twitter or Facebook Benny. I gather, from what's on here thought that this man is an avid tweeter. I'm not usually a sad person, I've lived too long to be sad over trivialities. However, we have had a few sad years, and no doubt more to come, following the death of our daughter. It's silly little boys like you that have encouraged me to stop posting on this site. byebye everyone

Tasi, now come on. I am sure Bennyxp did not mean to say anything personally toward you or anyone. We are all friends here. Surely we can all get along? :heart:

This is one of the problems of posting on a open forum, it is very easy to post meaning one thing and for it to be taken in a totally different way.
We are all different and have different things going on in our lives, but we are all here to "talk" about doing our shopping off the telly.
So why do we have to get personal about people we have never met and are very unlikely to ever meet whether they are fellow forum members or even to some extent shopping TV presenters. We all have bad days and I for one would hate to have to put on my "happy face" and try and sell some of the cr@p there is on this channel.
I will but out now by by.
Karen

I apologise to you, as I got it wrong. I sometimes reply too quickly, and I meant the thread starter could be just as sad. I'm sorry that I wrote it wrong, and was not directed at the thread starter. But I hope you understand where I'm coming from (with the thread starter)

I was just trying to get across that Mark Ryes isn't our favourite on the site, and what ever he does, some people like to bitch about it. SOme things he brings it upon himself, but if for example, Cindy tweeted 20 times a day we wouldn't say anything?

Tasi, now come on. I am sure Bennyxp did not mean to say anything personally toward you or anyone. We are all friends here. Surely we can all get along? :heart:

No: I hate you all :nod:

:smirk:

I was just trying to get across that Mark Ryes isn't our favourite on the site, and what ever he does, some people like to bitch about it. SOme things he brings it upon himself, but if for example, Cindy tweeted 20 times a day we wouldn't say anything?
I'm another who doesn't have either a Facebook or Twitter account and doesn't use either. I judge the presenters solely on how they behave, act, conduct themselves on screen and have next to no interest in their private lives. To be fair, Ryes doesn't bother me and I'm fairly ambivalent towards him. Yes, I rarely watch him when he's on, but I don't find him grossly offensive like I do James Russell; he doesn't bore me like Caroline, Guy or Chris Birkett and he doesn't seem to utter lie after elaborate lie like The Spiv, Sally or Nicola, he's just there. Maybe if I followed him on Twitter I would have a different opinion, but I don't.

However, if the lovely Cindy has one of these Twitter accounts and I can follow her 24/7...

Latest posts

Back