I succumbed, I got the Zumba.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dibbles

Registered Shopper
To be fair, I have been looking at Zumba for quite some time so when they offered the basic set on easy pay I decided to go for it.

Anyone else tempted? I did look at the 7DVD set but on reading what was on them, realised I would probably never do those so stuck with the smaller one.

I bought the set you have almost one year ago now. I am totally hooked and have been doing Zumba at home five times a week for many months now. It is the only exercise I have managed to stick to. I now also have the Target Zone set and the new Exhilarate which hasn't been offered on QVC yet. It's not always the easiest thing, but it is fun all the way and well worth the effort.

I know it would end up in the cupboard after the initial novelty value had worn off. Too much faffing about with the DVD player and far too time consuming. I've got the Leg Magic machine and use it religiously twice a day. It takes 25 seconds to do 50. It's not a complete workout so I do star jumps and sit-ups too, which take a couple of minutes each. I've managed to keep the 4 stone I lost last year off so I'm happy.

i bought the bodyblade as i wanted to strengthen my arms and abs. just a couple of mins a day to start with.

i have zumba the 7 piece set and i find the music very boring. just cant get into it...

I understand Boffy. The only issue I have with the music is it reminds me alot of what they play in Nando's. So I will be trying not to think of food while dancing about like a loon.

I bought the Zumba set the first time that QVC did it and ............... it's still in it's cardboard delivery box, unopened.:mysmilie_845: I MUST make the effort to try it sometime, although in my defence I do exercise on a Nordic trainer at my son's place every day, so I'm not just sitting on my backside thinking about fitness. :wink: And being a 'stubborn' mare I go up every day so he can't say "You gave up, mum."

Mind you, in this current heat I can't say it's pleasurable, but with a bottle of water to hand I'm determined to stick at it.

Well it arrived today. I even opened the box! May take a look tonight if I have time. Wish me luck!

Latest posts

Back