Ijoy Ride

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

PS I do hope you get it soon!

Problem is with heavy stuff, Hermes sometimes try and do it "on the cheap" and send it to the home couriers to deliver (for 45p) instead of the man on the van (employed by Hermes and costs them much more!)....and if the couriers are sensible, they will send it back as it's not in their remit to deliver large goods underpaid - and the parcels basically play the hokey cokey for a week as Hermes keep sending them to the courier, who then returns them - until Hermes to the decent thing and send it out on a van.

Thank you Lottie think it may be the 18th now. Thanks for the info gosh 45p a parcel thats not alot is it. I should hopefully get it soon. Life is full of disappointments we went to Morrison for a hot cooked chicken at 5 oclock and they did not have any! So we went to KFC they only had drumsticks, think i will emigrate to USA lol.

Thank you Lottie think it may be the 18th now. Thanks for the info gosh 45p a parcel thats not alot is it. I should hopefully get it soon. Life is full of disappointments we went to Morrison for a hot cooked chicken at 5 oclock and they did not have any! So we went to KFC they only had drumsticks, think i will emigrate to USA lol.

The pay the couriers get is shocking when you look at what QVC and IW charge.

What really makes me mad is when you order 2 identical things on QVC, they charge you half as much again for the postage and make out they are doing you a favour. then they strap the items together and the courier only gets paid for one parcel!! And they get no petrol allowance, expenses etc out of that 45p. That rate has been the same for 10 years.
Hermes/Parcelnet know they can get away with it because many couriers have done it for years and it is the sort of job you can fit around bringing up children/school runs etc. Nothing like hitting the people who can least afford it!

I'll get off my soapbox now.....:3: :56:

I hope it arrives soon!! :D:D

The pay the couriers get is shocking when you look at what QVC and IW charge.

What really makes me mad is when you order 2 identical things on QVC, they charge you half as much again for the postage and make out they are doing you a favour. then they strap the items together and the courier only gets paid for one parcel!! And they get no petrol allowance, expenses etc out of that 45p. That rate has been the same for 10 years.
Hermes/Parcelnet know they can get away with it because many couriers have done it for years and it is the sort of job you can fit around bringing up children/school runs etc. Nothing like hitting the people who can least afford it!

I'll get off my soapbox now.....:3: :56:

I hope it arrives soon!! :D:D

I was just thinking the same thing about petrol allowance and the wear and tear on you car, gosh its not even worth doing for 45p is it! I thought it was a £1 a parcel but even thats no better, I think alot of people are just out for themselves over here, all selfishness. Some people dont stop to think about others who are less fortunate then themselves as long as they are alright thats all they are concerned with.

Keeping my fingers crossed it arrives on Monday. Ideal World said its coming direct from the manufactor to me, but it has to passed to the courier first and suppose it just depends how long it takes for the courier to get it out to me. When it does eventually arrive I will let you know what I think of it. Thanks Lottie xxxx

Had a letter come from Ideal world informing us of the flexi pay. The second payment will be taken on the 2nd June they said. We have not even had the flipping goods yet! Typical,take your money goods later.

Its the 18th today and it still aint here lol. I suppose if hubby rings up they will say its coming direct from the manufactor, and who knows how long that takes! So It will be a wasred phone call, just have to play the waiting game I guess. Hope it arrives before the second payment is due 2nd June but I cant see it myself!

Its the 18th today and it still aint here lol. I suppose if hubby rings up they will say its coming direct from the manufactor, and who knows how long that takes! So It will be a wasred phone call, just have to play the waiting game I guess. Hope it arrives before the second payment is due 2nd June but I cant see it myself!

I'd ring them up and tell them to move the 2nd payment back, seeing as they are too feckless to arrange delivery in a timely fashion and see what they say. And really if they know in advance there will be delivery issues, they should say when they sell these things that they are coming direct from the manufacturer so expect a considerable delivery delay. Hope it comes soon Dazzler!

I think it's disgusting they have debited your account when it hasn't even been despatched :(

I'm sure in the past QVC debited my card when they actually sent the goods (unless it's changed). IW should do the same.

hope you get it soon Dazzler :)

I'd ring them up and tell them to move the 2nd payment back, seeing as they are too feckless to arrange delivery in a timely fashion and see what they say. And really if they know in advance there will be delivery issues, they should say when they sell these things that they are coming direct from the manufacturer so expect a considerable delivery delay. Hope it comes soon Dazzler!

Thats a good idea Cupcake but I wonder if they will move the date for the second payment, the letter they sent to me set out the flexipays and said they look forward for me shopping again with them!!!!!!! Its worth asking though I guess thanks. I might as well have just payed for the thing in full for what use the flexipays are. Thats just what I think too, they should say if its direct from the manufactor, everytime I email them or ring they keep moving the delivery date. I ordered on 2nd may! Somewhere online someone had said they waited so long for a piece of exercise equipment that when it arrived they did not need it anymore as the worry and stress of waiting for it to arrive made them lose all the weight they wanted to shift.

I think it's disgusting they have debited your account when it hasn't even been despatched :(

I'm sure in the past QVC debited my card when they actually sent the goods (unless it's changed). IW should do the same.

hope you get it soon Dazzler :)

I agree Lottie, they took the money on the 2nd may and now they sent me a letter last week to say they are taking the second payment on 2nd June. i sent a email to kindly ask for the tracking number so i could ring Parcelnet again and speak to that nice friendly lady I spoke with the other day to see if she can track it for me, but I bet its still at the manufactors warehouse and not parcelnet because I received a reply from Ideal world in response to my email and they have given me the Order Number and not any tracking number. Its anyones guess when it will turn up, i hope it comes this week.

Hi Dazzler,
you were really lucky to find someone at Parcelnet to listen - usually they hang up and say it's nothing to do with them.

Parcelnet/Hermes hate hanging onto goods, so you can bet your life that you'll have the item within 48 hours at most of it leaving Ideal World or the manufacturer. Hermes get rid of all items the moment they appear in the warehouse. The hold up here is more likely to be IW (as I said before, it's only if Hermes try and send a really heavy item out with a home courier that the delay is within Hermes).

So annoying.....by the time you get it, you'll have had so much hassle you won't want it!!

Hi Dazzler,
you were really lucky to find someone at Parcelnet to listen - usually they hang up and say it's nothing to do with them.

Parcelnet/Hermes hate hanging onto goods, so you can bet your life that you'll have the item within 48 hours at most of it leaving Ideal World or the manufacturer. Hermes get rid of all items the moment they appear in the warehouse. The hold up here is more likely to be IW (as I said before, it's only if Hermes try and send a really heavy item out with a home courier that the delay is within Hermes).

So annoying.....by the time you get it, you'll have had so much hassle you won't want it!!

When I rang Parcelnet, I just said hello and how are you today, and the lady said she was well and thanked me for asking and than I said I would be very grateful if you could kindly help me track my parcel, I said I am very sorry but I dont have a tracking number and I understand how frustrating that can be for you to find the parcel, but please would you mind having a quick look for me. She said no problem and looked with using my address and postal code. She siad it would be easier for them if could get thetracking number of the company.

thanks for the info lottie thats good to know parcelnet like to get there parcels out quickly, the hold up is defo ideal world then, although I know if my husband rings Ideal world today they still wont have any idea of a date I am to receive the goods because I bet they dont know there selfs with it coming from the supplier, what a carry on. not alot I can do about it really will have to just wait and it comes when it comes really. QVC are excellent always have been IMHO, dont very often shop with Ideal world had not placed a order with them in 3 years. thaks for all your help on this anyway Lottie. xxxx

Must be your charm Dazzler - what a lovely person you are!!

LOL I went to see the nurse the other day, and I asked how she was and she said no-one ever asks her how she is - and she gave me a big kiss!!

Aww and so are you Lottie!! Thank you. I always ask how someone is because I genuinely care about people, some people are far too selfish and wrapped up in their own lifes to give thoughts to others. I know what your nurse means though people dont tend to ask me how I am either, you cant change folk from being folk lol.

ooh I just looked on the iJoy website and it says it's in stock and 7 day delivery!

http://www.ijoyride.co.uk/

wonder if it's worth contacting them at all?
If the delay isn't their fault they might be interested to find out the hassle you're having because of IW *wink*.

ohhh 7 day delivery thats more like it. According to Ideal world they reckon there delivery is 10 days yes right!!!!. Do you think that they have got the stock from the catual Ijoyride suppliers then I wonder or have they purchased it of another shopping channel. Maybe worth a call do you think?

Don't let them palm you off with the older model!

Is this 'The Lodger' ? :52:

unxplained-photo-1225318960-84331.jpg

I wonder if that's a MoiraC number him and the bear are wearing?

Don't let them palm you off with the older model!

Is this 'The Lodger' ? :52:

unxplained-photo-1225318960-84331.jpg

I wonder if that's a MoiraC number him and the bear are wearing?

OMG What a state lol,. think he needs to give up on exercise!!!
Yes you could be right there about MoiraC, so how come he got his MoiraC delivery with no delay:33::22::32:

Latest posts

Back