Ijoy Ride

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would contact them, what have you got to lose? :31:

I think I will, but unsure what to say really as I have brought it from Ideal World and not them you see.they may say its nothing to do with them, I noticed they sell in bulk and maybe once they have sold to others its out of their hands.

I think I will, but unsure what to say really as I have brought it from Ideal World and not them you see.they may say its nothing to do with them, I noticed they sell in bulk and maybe once they have sold to others its out of their hands.

I would say I've ordered this off IW and when can I expect delivery please, as I've waited xx days and am now getting a bit racked off waiting :D

i haven't followed this thread properly, but i would like to add D, if i may, that they are obliged by law to deliver within reasonable time, they have to give you a date appr and you have to say to them that "time is of the essence". am i right to assume that they have just been receiving payment(s) and as for the rest c'est la vie? if that's the case, and if i understood wrong, my apologies, they are in breach of contract. it happened to me a couple of times (not with tele shopping) and i also asked for compensation, which i received.

i haven't followed this thread properly, but i would like to add D, if i may, that they are obliged by law to deliver within reasonable time, they have to give you a date appr and you have to say to them that "time is of the essence". am i right to assume that they have just been receiving payment(s) and as for the rest c'est la vie? if that's the case, and if i understood wrong, my apologies, they are in breach of contract. it happened to me a couple of times (not with tele shopping) and i also asked for compensation, which i received.

Hi WS

I ordered on 2nd may and they took one payment that day, the website said estimated date is 11th may and then when hubby rang up they say its coming from the supplier and allow up to 18th may thats today still no goods. they said its 10 working days delivery from 2nd May but its still late. Hubby is going to ring tomorrow. Rang supplier today no joy no one answered, so will ring both tomorrow but dont think it will make any difference, will be waiting longer I bet, it reach when it reach I guess.

I'd definitely contact the firm. When my POTD Moira C scarflaces were late (don't hold it against me for ordering them!!) I phoned her direct and was told that Ideal World had taken over a week to send the orders to her, so it might be that IJoy might not have the order yet. At least you'd have an idea of who's at fault to go after.

I thought I saw Mrs J causing major tail-backs on the A500 around Stoke. Her Kaftan had blown up over her face and she was straggling both carriageways. A very handsome PC was trying to take down her particulars but I think he'd radioed for back-up or was that giddy-up..............:33:

Latest posts

Back